The Student Room Group

Education section UCAS. HELP?!

My sister didn't meet her conditions from course A in the last cycle, so she had to do course B from clearing which she isn't enjoying so far.
Now that she met it, she's applying independently whilst at course B.
Course A and B are different.

If she lists her current course. In 'Did you / will you receive any qualifications at this centre?'

- Should she tick 'Yes' OR 'No'

In 'Please state the highest level of qualification you expect to have before you start your course?'

- Should she pick; 'Honours degree level or above qualifications', 'Below honours level degree qualifications' OR 'I will have no qualification'.
Original post by tammie123
My sister didn't meet her conditions from course A in the last cycle, so she had to do course B from clearing which she isn't enjoying so far.
Now that she met it, she's applying independently whilst at course B.
Course A and B are different.

If she lists her current course. In 'Did you / will you receive any qualifications at this centre?'

- Should she tick 'Yes' OR 'No'

In 'Please state the highest level of qualification you expect to have before you start your course?'

- Should she pick; 'Honours degree level or above qualifications', 'Below honours level degree qualifications' OR 'I will have no qualification'.

If she is intending to complete the year then she will be eligible to be awarded undergraduate credits (or if her university offers early exit awards she may be able to claim a CertHE). So yes she should tick yes in that case.

If she's not intending to finish the year (or may drop out early if she gets an offer) then she needs to tick no.

There's a link in my sig to a post explaining how to enter university modules on UCAS. I would recommend using the "other" option as it allows you to enter modules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending