The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Applicants 2016?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ali1894
Hi I've also applied to study Creative Writing and Publishing Course I have an interview on the 10th of February. Have you visited Lampeter it's a beautiful Campus :biggrin:

I haven't visited yet, but i do plan to go and see on one of the open days. I've seen pictures and it does look beautiful! May i ask why you're going to an interview? What was your offer?
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Reply 21
Original post by EmHowie
I haven't visited yet, but i do plan to go and see on one of the open days. I've seen pictures and it does look beautiful! May i ask why you're going to an interview? What was your offer?

Hi I haven't received an offer yet but as I am studying on an Access course they just want to speak to me :smile:
I've Just Been Offered A Place To Study Archcitectural Technology, Is Anyone Else Here Studying This Too?
Reply 23
Unconditional for Ancient and medieval history :smile:
Hey there, you can join our 2016 applicants/offer holders facebook page by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/582342438598330/ :smile:
Reply 25
Anyone got accommodation for Carmarthen yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I haven't heard yet, should I be worried O.o
Reply 27
Original post by Emily707
I haven't heard yet, should I be worried O.o

No I wouldn't worry I haven't heard either I was just wondering if anyone had got any
What corse have you applied for and what accomidation 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Milzy56
No I wouldn't worry I haven't heard either I was just wondering if anyone had got any
What corse have you applied for and what accomidation 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be in Lampeter, doing English and Classics :smile: what about you?

I'm debating emailing them as I've heard from everywhere else
Reply 29
I will be at carmarthen doing primary ed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Emily707
I'll be in Lampeter, doing English and Classics :smile: what about you?

I'm debating emailing them as I've heard from everywhere else

Are you waiting to hear if you have been offered a place because they have until may so I wouldn't worry my best freind is still waiting to hear from southhampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Milzy56
Are you waiting to hear if you have been offered a place because they have until may so I wouldn't worry my best freind is still waiting to hear from southhampton

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, hopefully it will be soon though, it's nerve wracking
Hey, i'll be studying motorsport engineering, looking forward to it :smile:
Original post by United6694
Hey, i'll be studying motorsport engineering, looking forward to it :smile:

I'll be doing motorcycle engineering, have you been to one of the open days?
Original post by amycosford
I'll be doing motorcycle engineering, have you been to one of the open days?

Hey!
Yh i did, went in feb i think, it was a while ago :tongue:

It was quite good, any questions pm me if you want :smile:
Hi guys.. If anyone's looking to book in at st davids accommodation please could you contact me as I've cancelled my room for September 2016 (due to family circumstance) and need someone to take over my tenancy! It's a ensuite double room in a shared flat of 5 block A floor 4!
Original post by Djroberts95
Hi guys.. If anyone's looking to book in at st davids accommodation please could you contact me as I've cancelled my room for September 2016 (due to family circumstance) and need someone to take over my tenancy! It's a ensuite double room in a shared flat of 5 block A floor 4!

Hi there, what campus is this at?
Original post by caoimhemcnulty
Hi there, what campus is this at?

It's private student accommodation (turned out cheaper than the same from on site accommodation at singleton university £124pm bills included + wifi) it's in Swansea in between Swansea uni and st davids college/uni(?) if you google fresh student living st davids it'll show their page.. Photos videos and information! It is such a beautiful place to live - I went to visit it and looks still exactly like the photos (was only open in 2014)! If you do decide you like it please get back in touch with me.. I'm desperate to find someone!
hi guys! I'm gonna be doing History and Archaeology at Lampeter in September, if I don't stuff up my a levels! Has anyone heard about accommodation yet?
Original post by themarshmonster
hi guys! I'm gonna be doing History and Archaeology at Lampeter in September, if I don't stuff up my a levels! Has anyone heard about accommodation yet?

I'm doing archaeology there too :smile: I haven't heard back about accommodation yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending