Hi, when will I get my Mackinder room allocation? Thanks
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by CharlieEC
Hi, when will I get my Mackinder room allocation? Thanks

Hi CharlieEC,
I've spoken to the Accommodation team and they are currently in process of doing allocations for those at 'Park Group' so you should be notified relatively imminently :biggrin:

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management
Thanks very much, will I get notified by email or by the accommodation online page? thanks
Original post by CharlieEC
Thanks very much, will I get notified by email or by the accommodation online page? thanks

You should get notified through both platforms :smile:

Mark
Original post by UniofReading
Hi bobby,
Have you now received your room allocation? :smile:

Mark

No I haven't :frown: do you know where and how I can find that out?
Original post by bobby100298
No I haven't :frown: do you know where and how I can find that out?

Hi bobby,
I would double check RISISweb portal to see if it's on there yet - if it isn't then give Accommodation Services a call on (0)118 378 4203 -- I'm sure it's at hand :smile:

Mark
Doing llb law with legal studies! Woohoo!
Original post by UniofReading
Hi bobby,
I would double check RISISweb portal to see if it's on there yet - if it isn't then give Accommodation Services a call on (0)118 378 4203 -- I'm sure it's at hand :smile:

Mark

I just called and was told they can't tell me until a week before we move in so I'll probably be able to find out on Friday then. Ah well thanks anyway
Original post by bobby100298
I just called and was told they can't tell me until a week before we move in so I'll probably be able to find out on Friday then. Ah well thanks anyway

Fingers crossed you find out sooner rather than later :smile:

Mark
Who else will be studying Pharmacy at Reading? Would be nice to talk to other students :smile:
Hi! Is there anyone else doing nutrition with food consumer science in reading? Or still havent found accomodation yet?
Original post by RK1998
I received a conditional offer to do Economics at Reading :banana: that was really quick, wasn't expecting it :biggrin:

Can I ask what your predicted grades were, their offer, and if you got in with results? My son is looking to do a BA next year but has predicted ABC - the C in Maths which may not be good enough.

Many thanks
Original post by Rosalie_aqua
Got my economics offer today! What are everyone's offer grades?

Can I ask how you got on ? Predicted, offer and results. Son is thinking of applying next year but has predictions ABC - the C in maths which could be a problem, looking at BA course as heard it's less maths. Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending