The Student Room Group

Foundation year (year 0)

Hey all,

I am thinking of doing a foundation year or year 0 at GSM Institute London and I wanted to know if this can be transferable to another University after the Foundation year ?

If it isn't I might be thinking of doing a Foundation year at London Metropolitan, however I wanted to know if I do a Foundation year there will it be transferable to another University after the year 0 ?

I don't know how to go about these things here in the UK. Looking forward to positive and useful answers from you. Thanks in advance.
Original post by Marley109
Hey all,

I am thinking of doing a foundation year or year 0 at GSM Institute London and I wanted to know if this can be transferable to another University after the Foundation year ?

If it isn't I might be thinking of doing a Foundation year at London Metropolitan, however I wanted to know if I do a Foundation year there will it be transferable to another University after the year 0 ?

I don't know how to go about these things here in the UK. Looking forward to positive and useful answers from you. Thanks in advance.

Probably not, but to be sure you would have to email the universities you want to apply to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending