The Student Room Group

No UCAS points

Hello everyone,

I want to go to university next year however I have very few UCAS points.
How should i go around this?
I really really want to go to university

PLEASE HELP GUYS!
Do you have any level 3 qualications?
Reply 2
Original post by Beahoward
Hello everyone,

PLEASE HELP GUYS!

What course?

What universities do you like?

What is your reason for having very few UCAS points?

Do you have anything instead of UCAS points?
Reply 3
Original post by ombtom
What course?

What universities do you like?

What is your reason for having very few UCAS points?

Do you have anything instead of UCAS points?

Hi,I'm thinking about Brighton, I want to study Primary education.I left college due to my health. Iv got plenty of experience, doing camp America, au pairing in Greece. Working in a pre- school. Volunteering in a secondary school.
Reply 4
Original post by OU Student
Do you have any level 3 qualications?

I did a 90-credit diploma in drama
Hello everyone,

PLEASE HELP GUYS!

firstly to study primary education you need experience with primary school kids in England/Wales/NI age 5-11. Anything else is great but you need at least 2 weeks with the aforementioned group. Secondly you need some kind of level 3 qualification- an access to higher education course might be a good idea as its only a year.
Hi,I'm thinking about Brighton, I want to study Primary education.I left college due to my health. Iv got plenty of experience, doing camp America, au pairing in Greece. Working in a pre- school. Volunteering in a secondary school.

You'll need a level 3 qualification. If you've been out of education for a few years then have a look at an Access to HE course. It's a one year full time college course that's designed for mature students who have been out of education for a while but who want to go to uni.

You'll need to consider carefully if your health has now improved sufficiently for you to be able to cope with the rigors of university life and a primary teaching career - unfortunately if you are still unable to attend college even with support then I'm not sure how you could manage a university degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending