The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth university 2016 entry

Hey I thought I was start a thread as I didn't see one. I plan on studying Sport and Exercise science undergrade. what do you want to study and are you under or postgraduate ?

Scroll to see replies

Going for a Masters in Human Resource, program starts September 2016.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by Frank1981
Going for a Masters in Human Resource, program starts September 2016.

That shoulds cool. Are you a undergraduate ?
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
That shoulds cool. Are you a undergraduate ?

Nope, postgraduate program. When does your program start?
Original post by Frank1981
Nope, postgraduate program. When does your program start?

I'm not sure as I think my school is waiting to sent my reference through when I go back after this week. So I'm sorta just hoping for an offer right now.
I'm not sure as I think my school is waiting to sent my reference through when I go back after this week. So I'm sorta just hoping for an offer right now.

Might want to send them an email or call them to find out, I'm guessing the programs start in January and August for undergrad right?
I think it starts in September next year that's what it says online as January is my dealine.
I think it starts in September next year that's what it says online as January is my dealine.

Ah ok, good luck.
Thank you
Hey I thought I was start a thread as I didn't see one. I plan on studying Sport and Exercise science undergrade. what do you want to study and are you under or postgraduate ?

Heya,
Ive applied for the same course for 2016 entry. What are your predicted grades and have you put in your application yet? Good luck:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emilywenzel98
Heya,
Ive applied for the same course for 2016 entry. What are your predicted grades and have you put in your application yet? Good luck:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg that's awesome 😁 my predicted grades are D*D*D*. Nope I haven't sent my application I needs or get my sixth form to hurry go back. Good luck to you too ☺️😊. Have you been to an open day ? I only just decided to apply so it wasn't enough time to book train tickets. I might just wait and see if I get an application than go to one of those application open days.
Omg that's awesome 😁 my predicted grades are D*D*D*. Nope I haven't sent my application I needs or get my sixth form to hurry go back. Good luck to you too ☺️😊. Have you been to an open day ? I only just decided to apply so it wasn't enough time to book train tickets. I might just wait and see if I get an application than go to one of those application open days.

Yeah i went a few weeks ago, looked really good :smile: where else are you applying to??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i went a few weeks ago, looked really good :smile: where else are you applying to??

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great to here what is the area like ?. I'm applying to Brighton, Middlesex, Kent and Brunel what about you ?
That's great to here what is the area like ?. I'm applying to Brighton, Middlesex, Kent and Brunel what about you ?

The areas nice, everything you could need is nearby and seems to have good nightlife, entertainment etc. Im applying to swansea, stirling, bangor and Coventry

Posted from TSR Mobile
The areas nice, everything you could need is nearby and seems to have good nightlife, entertainment etc. Im applying to swansea, stirling, bangor and Coventry

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great ahh I have been to see Coventry the facilities are alright however I prefer other places. I would go to more open days but it is a pain finding cheap tickets it is easy to come back to London but leaving is a pain.
That's great ahh I have been to see Coventry the facilities are alright however I prefer other places. I would go to more open days but it is a pain finding cheap tickets it is easy to come back to London but leaving is a pain.

Ah fair enough :smile: let me know how you get on with UCAS when youve applied, all the best:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah fair enough :smile: let me know how you get on with UCAS when youve applied, all the best:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I shall :smile: haha you let me know how yours goes ?
I shall :smile: haha you let me know how yours goes ?

Of course :smile:
I'm applying for Marketing at Portsmouth, what's the university like? Going to the open day in a couple of weeks, hope the 10 hours on a coach is worth it haha!
Original post by BradleyMorgan.GM
I'm applying for Marketing at Portsmouth, what's the university like? Going to the open day in a couple of weeks, hope the 10 hours on a coach is worth it haha!

Let me know how it goes, I'm nowhere near so can't make it.

Quick Reply

Latest