The Student Room Group

radiography

is it possible to get unconditional for radiography ?
Original post by safee5

I don't think I have really heard of anyone getting an unconditional, as its an interviewed course. I think its possible if you already have the grades, but then this is still conditional on you having the work experience, health check, immunisations and DBS check. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by katecatfish
I don't think I have really heard of anyone getting an unconditional, as its an interviewed course. I think its possible if you already have the grades, but then this is still conditional on you having the work experience, health check, immunisations and DBS check. :smile:

oh thanks that was really helpful. I am kinda stuck between radiography and piloting ... i my family say radiography is good because u cn come home and spent time wiv ur family when u gt married and blah blah blah but i really wana be a pilot. its not tht i hate radiography i hv applied for it tho.
Both careers have their benefits and negatives. I say go for whar you really want tocdo, even if youre a pilot you can still come home and spend time with your parents. I think it is essier to get into radiography than piloting, but then i think you can make more mkney as a pilot. Both have unsociable hours, so go for what you want :-) good luck with it all!
Reply 4
Original post by katecatfish
Both careers have their benefits and negatives. I say go for whar you really want tocdo, even if youre a pilot you can still come home and spend time with your parents. I think it is essier to get into radiography than piloting, but then i think you can make more mkney as a pilot. Both have unsociable hours, so go for what you want :-) good luck with it all!

thanks
Original post by safee5

I know someone that did at Portsmouth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest