The Student Room Group

Ucas education section help!

UCAS states that I need to include all of my education history. I changed secondary schools in year 9 and therefore received no qualifications there. I did my GCSEs and I am doing A-levels in the school I am at now. Do i need to state that I went to that school from year 7 to year 9 even though i received no qualifications from there?
Reply 1
Original post by KSIOlajideBT
UCAS states that I need to include all of my education history. I changed secondary schools in year 9 and therefore received no qualifications there. I did my GCSEs and I am doing A-levels in the school I am at now. Do i need to state that I went to that school from year 7 to year 9 even though i received no qualifications from there?

you dont need to but you can!
Original post by Sydian
you dont need to but you can!

Would you recommend it? The school I went to previously was just average but now I go to a really good school.
Reply 3
Would you recommend it? The school I went to previously was just average but now I go to a really good school.

I guess that kind of helps - try typing the school's name into the box first and see if it pops up! my secondary school didnt so i left it blank
Original post by Sydian
I guess that kind of helps - try typing the school's name into the box first and see if it pops up! my secondary school didnt so i left it blank

yeah they both come up

Might be a silly question , but do i need to include my primary school
Reply 6

heehee nah unis probably just glimpse through it anyways! just include your secondary school and if they want to know where you attended primary they'll actually reach out to you via email (though the chances of that happening is pretty slim)

I've filled in my education section. I also moved secondary schools.

You only state the college and secondary school where u obtained a qualification. Therefore , I didn't mention my primary school and my first secondary school
Original post by Sydian
heehee nah unis probably just glimpse through it anyways! just include your secondary school and if they want to know where you attended primary they'll actually reach out to you via email (though the chances of that happening is pretty slim)

ok thanks dude :smile:
I'd probably only say where you had taken your exams for those qualifications (GCSEs). The rest seems unnecessary, but probs ignore me (i don't want to be responsible for anything wrong said. :tongue:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending