The Student Room Group

Why are women viewed as infallible no matter what they do?

yet a man is viewed as a paedo/rapist/theif/threatening no matter what.

When I walk past girls in a club I ALWAYS see them grabbing their purses as I go past. Ignorant racists.

Women = always innocent and must be protected and cherished at all costs
men = always guilty of something heanous you just aren't sure what yet.

It feels like being a man now days is like what being black was in 60s america where you are judged negatively for everything yet only just allowed to walk out in public; ie barely tolerated.

Now ofc you have these effeminite males who just agree with anything that women say. The emasculated man which is what most men are these days, so that will be your defence 'no it's just you'.

Because there are no masculine men any more just justin beiber/russel brand clones. They are just girly men. Its only acceptable to be a feminine man now because feminism has such a chokehold on society now that masculinity is something 'immoral'.

If any men are acting a bit boystrous and laury anyone in the vicinity will give them scowls and condecention but women dress like prostitutes and shout and cackle and everyone claps them on.
(edited 8 years ago)
that rep bar lol
Go see a therapist, you have issues.
we are men so we are a pile of rocks and women are delicate flowers
Sounds like Eliot Rodgers.
True, women get away with a lot of things. Yet feminists would have you believe otherwise.

You're also giving this too much thought. Take a chill pill.
No, its just you, and not because of your believed masculinity. There is a growing subset of men, generally made up of those who really struggle with women, who like to perceive themselves as some kind of victim. The only justified response is man the **** up.
Reply 7
Original post by Quantex
No, its just you, and not because of your believed masculinity. There is a growing subset of men, generally made up of those who really struggle with women, who like to perceive themselves as some kind of victim. The only justified response is man the **** up.

I am quite sure I've shagged many times the girls you have.

I'm on 45 different girls,

so come on what is your score?

Thought so, still in the single figures little boy?
Original post by Harambulus

Maybe he's not about that life?

I only shag girls I'm good friends with. Don't like the risks of shagging strangers. They could be crazy feminists.

You sound 12 bruv. Lighten up.
women dress like prostitutes and shout and cackle and everyone claps them on.

idk man the girls round where I live don't seem to get rapturous applause...
Reply 10
Original post by ChickenMadness
Maybe he's not about that life?

I only shag girls I'm good friends with. Don't like the risks of shagging strangers. They could be crazy feminists.

You sound 12 bruv. Lighten up.

The amount of girls you lay is the only measure of your worth as a man. Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone is jealous of the other guy with the higher score or the hotter girlfriend.

You might be able to brush it off from behind your computer but if your friend introduces you to his hot girlfriend your body immediately ache in jealousy; its only natural.

Original post by Quantex

Just a tip on these things....

Don't reply lol

They put in all the effort in writing it and you say nothing, it will just annoy them even more. And thats why they are here, commenting on your post because they are already annoyed about their own little personal issues.
The amount of girls you lay is the only measure of your worth as a man. Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone is jealous of the other guy with the higher score or the hotter girlfriend.

You might be able to brush it off from behind your computer but if your friend introduces you to his hot girlfriend your body immediately ache in jealousy; its only natural.

lol not really because I'm not desperate or insecure. I can have sex easily I just would not have sex with someone I don't know very well.

It's just insecure people that try to make everything into a competition. Ain't nobody got time for that lmao.
Only beautiful women are infallible ^_^
I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
Moral

In terms of Value

pu**y > D***
Reply 16
They're not. Except perhaps in your bitter and twisted fantasy world.

You are an undercover feminist on a windup and I claim my £5 😁
Original post by SwedishRedhead
I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

^^ Dat Elliot Rodger script doe.

Elliot Roger: now the eternal virgin, was an insecure nerdy douchebag with an entitlement complex.

It's sad so many internet trolls exhibit those characteristics.
yet a man is viewed as a paedo/rapist/theif/threatening no matter what.

When I walk past girls in a club I ALWAYS see them grabbing their purses as I go past. Ignorant racists.

Women = always innocent and must be protected and cherished at all costs
men = always guilty of something heanous you just aren't sure what yet.

It feels like being a man now days is like what being black was in 60s america where you are judged negatively for everything yet only just allowed to walk out in public; ie barely tolerated.

Now ofc you have these effeminite males who just agree with anything that women say. The emasculated man which is what most men are these days, so that will be your defence 'no it's just you'.

Because there are no masculine men any more just justin beiber/russel brand clones. They are just girly men. Its only acceptable to be a feminine man now because feminism has such a chokehold on society now that masculinity is something 'immoral'.

If any men are acting a bit boystrous and laury anyone in the vicinity will give them scowls and condecention but women dress like prostitutes and shout and cackle and everyone claps them on.

You're clearly so masculine that grammar is irrelevant. I've never had that issue personally, I think you either live in dodgy area or you just behave in a way that makes people suspicious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending