The Student Room Group

Argos Temp to Perm employment?

Hi all,

I recently got myself a temporary christmas job at Argos and did my first shift today. Everything was nice and easy.

My question is has anyone on here been employed as christmas staff and been kept on after?
Sorry i cant answer your question, but i recently been offered a job at Argos and i have to go for an 'induction' on Monday. I just wondered what the process is like after you've been offered the job, like.. what happens now? What happens at this 'induction' thingy? This is my first ever job so i'm a bit nervous... Thanks :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Laurajayne1
Sorry i cant answer your question, but i recently been offered a job at Argos and i have to go for an 'induction' on Monday. I just wondered what the process is like after you've been offered the job, like.. what happens now? What happens at this 'induction' thingy? This is my first ever job so i'm a bit nervous... Thanks :smile:

You'll have to complete the training stuff (most of this is done online) and then I assume you'll be working in the stockroom - you have a 'buddy' for the first day or two to help you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending