The Student Room Group

Difference between Bsc PgDip and Msc

Hello,

I'm hoping to study Mental Health Nursing September 2016 and was wondering if anyone could help me with my questions.

*Do all of the above allow you to register for your pin and apply for RMN jobs?
* Do all allow you to apply for bursary and the additional grant?
* Is anyone a current student on the above courses and how are you finding it? Also, how are you funding it?

Also, I've previously done a degree in Politics and then a PGCE 5 years ago. I've been told thT with a Bsc I MAY be entitled to maintenance loans from SfE, but am I not eligible with PgDip and Msc as they are a higher qualifications?

Thank you!
Student Finance only applies to Undergraduate courses. You will not be eligible for Student Finance funding for a 2nd undergraduate degree.

Most of your questions would be answered by either a good read of the RMN website and then an email to them for any clarification needed.
Original post by returnmigrant
Student Finance only applies to Undergraduate courses. You will not be eligible for Student Finance funding for a 2nd undergraduate degree.

Most of your questions would be answered by either a good read of the RMN website and then an email to them for any clarification needed.

With NHS degrees being the key exception to the rule

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending