The Student Room Group

were isis created by america/israel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
radical islam is helping promote zionism?

:indiff:

yEAH somewhat, i mean dont you question why radical islam is plastered all over news but when it comes to other faiths or people, the news and media hides it.
For example that swedish man that killed the teacher and students, why wasn't his faith mentioned or even his race...

there is something tht is going on and isis are part of that plan
Very simple lads just imagine you are an ISIS soldier ready to die for God knows what cause. What would you rather do, slaughter and battle your other fellow muslims from other sects for no good reason, or go down south to Israel where there are millions of targets to choose from whom are all non-believers?

Fair enough Israel is a fairly powerful country and conducting such acts would be difficult, but at the very least show some hatred towards them, at least threaten them lol. As far as I can recall I haven't seen any hatred towards Israel by ISIS reported on mainstream media. Surely this is a sign?
Original post by KimKallstrom
So that's a no then?

Isn't it funny how nobody who ever supports that conspiracy theory ever has a shred of evidence to support their claim?

The level of stupidity in this thread, I am truly astonished such people are able to function without killing themselves with scissors or forgetting to breath.

Original post by captainslow69
Very simple lads just imagine you are an ISIS soldier ready to die for God knows what cause. What would you rather do, slaughter and battle your other fellow muslims from other sects for no good reason, or go down south to Israel where there are millions of targets to choose from whom are all non-believers?Fair enough Israel is a fairly powerful country and conducting such acts would be difficult, but at the very least show some hatred towards them, at least threaten them lol. As far as I can recall I haven't seen any hatred towards Israel by ISIS reported on mainstream media. Surely this is a sign?

Their leaders are cowards, one attack on Israel by Islamic State and the reaction from Israel would be so extreme IS would be finished.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SignFromDog

the usual old horse**** from the Muslim world blaming everyone else for their problems.

The Muslim world in a nut shell right here
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
The level of stupidity in this thread, I am truly astonished such people are able to function without killing themselves with scissors or forgetting to breath.

Because their leaders are cowards, one attack on Israel by Islamic State and the reaction from Israel would be so extreme IS would be ended

Which takes me back to asking why at the very least no threats are made? Even if they were to attack, Israel of course would offer a strong reply back, but even so ISIS would still be a force to be reckoned with. I mean look at Hamas they are a lot less powerful than ISIS, they're bombed day and night, yet they still manage to cause some trouble.
Original post by K78R
Can you pls explain to me the death of millions of civilians in the middle east? are they just **** at shooting or is it deliberate? Why is there US oil pipelines running in these countries? Why have some governments been overthrown? Why has Russia achieved much more in a few weeks than the US have over many years?

Example of what they are doing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0 and enjoy this video as well:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkYtmewSpQYou just watch too much Zionist-owned propaganda and then indoctrinate others...

It's little wonder conspiracy theorists have the reputation they have as being dumb arses with no ability to critically think with people posting stuff like this nonsense
Reply 46
The Muslim world in a nut shell right here

Arabs*
Arabs for some reason admire the west , but are too blind to see that they are only wanted for their resources.
Which takes me back to asking why at the very least no threats are made? Even if they were to attack, Israel of course would offer a strong reply back, but even so ISIS would still be a force to be reckoned with. I mean look at Hamas they are a lot less powerful than ISIS, they're bombed day and night, yet they still manage to cause some trouble.

Does this make you feel better?

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Islamic-State-threatens-to-topple-Hamas-in-Gaza-uproot-the-Jewish-state-407640

It's not the same though, many countries in the world recognise Hamas as a legitimate political force so any Israeli attacks on them will be scrutinised thoroughly, whereas not one county recognises IS as a legitimate force, so one step out of line and Israel bombs them to hard they make Somalia look like paradise, the international criticism wouldn't be all that much.
Original post by Elehin
The level of stupidity being expressed LOL.
Assas supporting Isis?
Russia not bombing Isis targets?

Not bothered to go in detail about this topic but will leave this.

Zionist Agenda = New world Order
American government is controlled by the zionist elite. This Isis is just to destabilise the region , So Israel can become stronger.

Iran and Russia will not let this get to them.

The Chronicles of The Elders of Zion wasn't real ya know....
Reply 49
Very simple lads just imagine you are an ISIS soldier ready to die for God knows what cause. What would you rather do, slaughter and battle your other fellow muslims from other sects for no good reason, or go down south to Israel where there are millions of targets to choose from whom are all non-believers?

Fair enough Israel is a fairly powerful country and conducting such acts would be difficult, but at the very least show some hatred towards them, at least threaten them lol. As far as I can recall I haven't seen any hatred towards Israel by ISIS reported on mainstream media. Surely this is a sign?

ISIS are trying to unify (conquer) the Islamic world, like it was in its earlier years. Setting up a state is their priority (hence the name) and they aren't going to achieve that by attacking Israel. Plus the whole issue of Israel being a few countries away from their main power base.
Original post by Elehin
Arabs*
Arabs for some reason admire the west , but are too blind to see that they are only wanted for their resources.

Not true, you can enjoy a really high quality of life in the Gulf Arab States provided you don't insult their way of life. They seem to really appreciate well educated foreigners helping develop their nations and are pretty good at stealing the best ones from Western countries, very dynamic people.

The countries most riddled with a sense of paranoid victimhood seem to be places like Pakistan and Afghanistan which is ironic given that Arabs prefer White people to South Asians.
Reply 51
The Chronicles of The Elders of Zion wasn't real ya know....

The last real american President was JFK.
He got assassinated, i wonder why ?
By the way, how come you conspiracy theorists have the inside track and have knowledge of what is behind ISIS but people actually in ISIS do not?

Thousands of people have travelled and continue to travel across the world to join ISIS but you know more about their own organisation than they do. The arrogance is quite astounding.
Original post by Elehin
The last real american President was JFK.
He got assassinated, i wonder why ?

I'm 99% sure you're trolling now but in case you're serious I'll bite. Why? Enlighten us
Reply 54
Not true, you can enjoy a really high quality of life in the Gulf Arab States provided you don't insult their way of life. They seem to really appreciate well educated foreigners helping develop their nations and are pretty good at stealing the best ones from Western countries, very dynamic people.

The countries most riddled with a sense of paranoid victimhood seem to be places like Pakistan and Afghanistan which is ironic given that Arabs prefer White people to South Asians.

Not true eh ?
The west only want resources from the Arabs. What happend to Ghaddafi , Saddam when they went against their plans. t
The Arabs are in such a bad state because they are divided , not following Islam faithfully , and clearly can't solve problems themsevelves without the west making it worse.

Iraq invasion - Country is destroyed
Libya invasion - Country is destroyed
Aghanistan - Destroyed
Reply 55
I'm 99% sure you're trolling now but in case you're serious I'll bite. Why? Enlighten us

Why was he assassinated? Enlighten me with truthfulness.
Original post by Elehin
Not true eh ?
The west only want resources from the Arabs. What happend to Ghaddafi , Saddam when they went against their plans. t
The Arabs are in such a bad state because they are divided , not following Islam faithfully , and clearly can't solve problems themsevelves without the west making it worse.

Iraq invasion - Country is destroyed
Libya invasion - Country is destroyed
Aghanistan - Destroyed

Qaddafi's removal was similar to the Assad situation, the West wanted him gone because he was aligned with Russia/China rather than them, so I do see why you would call foul play.

I can't really have a conversation about Iraq because you can't really discuss it without people backing their religious sect, Sunnis back Saddam, Shia's backed his removal.

Afghanistan was clear cut, the West was in the right. The Taliban are Pashtun supremacists, like Nazis really, which is why so many Pakistanis (who have absolutely zero business in Afghanistan) get so mad that their little ethnic supremacist group got their asses handed to them.
Does this make you feel better?

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Islamic-State-threatens-to-topple-Hamas-in-Gaza-uproot-the-Jewish-state-407640

It's not the same though, many countries in the world recognise Hamas as a legitimate political force so any Israeli attacks on them will be scrutinised thoroughly, whereas not one county recognises IS as a legitimate force, so one step out of line and Israel bombs them to hard they make Somalia look like paradise, the international criticism wouldn't be all that much.

If the USA and the UK can't defeat ISIS, how would Israel be able to do that?
Reply 58
Both isis and israel are made in USA, if you know hebrew and follow israeli tv channels and websites, they admit that isis are no threat for israel.
Few days ago USA sent 50 tons of aids to isis, when each location is liberated from isis they find weapons and food made in USA.
If you want to learn more follow Mr George Galloway unless you want to learn some ME languages to know the truth
It is worth spending trillions of dollars from an american prospective to control the ME
It is in the interests of the USA to control the ME
So the isralis themselves are admitting the need and their interests in isis
isis themselves admit their need to israel
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
If the USA and the UK can't defeat ISIS, how would Israel be able to do that?

American and the UK could easily defeat ISIS if they didn't care so much about avoiding civilian casualties.

You can laugh at what I have just said given America's history of drone strikes, hitting the hospital in Afghanistan, but overall if America was willing to completely demolish cities in the same way the RAF did to German cities in WW2, IS would be gone in less than a month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending