The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth Art & Design Foundation 2016/17

Hello!! I might be a bit eager in making this discussion seeing as applications have only just opened, but is anyone applying/thinking of applying? Thought we could discuss foundation-y type things etc lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hello:smile: I just saw your post and I am also applying to falmouth
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by Annca
hello:smile: I just saw your post and I am also applying to falmouth

Hey! I completely forgot about this.. how did your interview go?
Reply 3
Original post by salv.i
Hey! I completely forgot about this.. how did your interview go?

I had an online interview as I am from Germany :smile: how was your interview? Have you heard back yet ?:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone who has applied to Foundation in Art & Design at Falmouth keep checking on your email because I just received an unconditional offer for it! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hannahagnew
Anyone who has applied to Foundation in Art & Design at Falmouth keep checking on your email because I just received an unconditional offer for it! :smile:

Congratulation!! I am sooo nervous..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Annca

Thank You! I loved Falmouth so much when I went over there for interview. Oh I know its nerve-wracking waiting... I am still waiting to hear back from Central Saint Martins Foundation...Good luck to you and everyone else! :smile:
Reply 7
[QUOTE="hannahagnew;63376693"]
Original post by Annca

Thank You! I loved Falmouth so much when I went over there for interview. Oh I know its nerve-wracking waiting... I am still waiting to hear back from Central Saint Martins Foundation...Good luck to you and everyone else! :smile:

Thank you ! I am waiting to hear back from CSM as well and I hope that I will find out about Falmouth tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="Annca;63376905"]

Thank you ! I am waiting to hear back from CSM as well and I hope that I will find out about Falmouth tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be so heartbroken if I end up reading a rejection email from CSM :frown: but oh well que sera sera. Hopefully you will! The Falmouth website said it would be letters they will be posting "The week commencing March 14th" but I got it over email AND three days early...so check your email guys!
Reply 9
[QUOTE="hannahagnew;63377135"]
Original post by Annca

I will be so heartbroken if I end up reading a rejection email from CSM :frown: but oh well que sera sera. Hopefully you will! The Falmouth website said it would be letters they will be posting "The week commencing March 14th" but I got it over email AND three days early...so check your email guys!

I can totally understand you. Lets hope for the best!
Reply 10

Congrats! I had an email on Friday with an unconditional too! Its my first choice so I'm pretty happy atm haha
Reply 11
Original post by Annca

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry! there's a whole week ahead yet... I had my interview on the first day so I don't know if that's why I got it so early.

I'm sure everything will work out :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by salv.i
Don't worry! there's a whole week ahead yet... I had my interview on the first day so I don't know if that's why I got it so early.

I'm sure everything will work out :smile:

I really hope so :smile: I just hope that I find out next week..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by salv.i
Congrats! I had an email on Friday with an unconditional too! Its my first choice so I'm pretty happy atm haha

Well Done!! Might see you in September then! :P
Reply 14
Has anyone else heard back yet? I still haven't heard anything ..:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I am on the Reserve list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Annca
I am on the Reserve list

Posted from TSR Mobile

same....
Reply 17
Original post by asfghi
same....

Do you know how the chances are of getting an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Annca
Do you know how the chances are of getting an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't know and they don't tell you how high up the list you are but I guess it depends how many people reject the offers (they have to reply by tomorrow) and then whether people drop out after they've accepted
Reply 19
Original post by asfghi
i don't know and they don't tell you how high up the list you are but I guess it depends how many people reject the offers (they have to reply by tomorrow) and then whether people drop out after they've accepted

Have you heard anything back from them yet?

Quick Reply

Latest