The Student Room Group

Aqa a2 buss4 june 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muhammad_AK
We have a whatsapp chat dedicated to BUSS4, we share ideas and resources if you want to join PM me your number :smile:

Can i join please? my number is 07557673254
We have a whatsapp chat dedicated to BUSS4, we share ideas and resources if you want to join PM me your number :smile:

Can I join please as well? My number is 074476811913
Do you think they NEED you to remember the names of the CEO's because some of them have weird ass names to remember
What bullet point do you think will come up in section a?
the main examples i know are :

Next/Primark (successful w/ no e-commerce + traditional brick and mortar)
Asos (successful only w/ e-commerce)
Dominoes (e-commerce sales to 77.7% of total sales + Lose of market share from Pizza Hut)
Uber (innovative via e-commerce)
Black Cab (losing market share because no innovations)
Lidl/Aldi (Gaining market share post 2008 recession, due to lower incomes)
Amazon (Drone delivery)
*Any Travel Agency (high street ones going out of business + emergence of TriVaGo/AirBnB via e-commerce)

Hi could i join the whatsapp group too, my number is 07548261836
Could i join too please? number is 07940513727
Reply 27
can someone tell me what is the best thing to look at as I haven't started revising yet? any1 have any ideas
I would say the best thing which has helped me is by looking on the tutor2u website and having a look at example essays etc.
anyone know what to do for the research theme?

Thanks

Sorry I know its late, but can I be added to the group chat and maybe if you could send me screenshots of useful discussions in the grouchat. Thanks +447449992900
Can someone please add me to the group chat struggling so bad
(edited 7 years ago)

Hey can you do me a huge favour and add me to the whats app chat 07496177748
You

Can you do me a big favour and add me to the group
(edited 7 years ago)
Help
Someone please help me i have missed all of my business lessons for the past 3 months i dont have a clue what business is anymore i have an hour plese lord have mercy
Original post by Organisedboy1234
Someone please help me i have missed all of my business lessons for the past 3 months i dont have a clue what business is anymore i have an hour plese lord have mercy

The exams in 24 mins pal!
HELP I HAVE MISSED ALL OF MY BUSINESS LESSONS IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS!! I don't have a Kalou
Original post by meglouisep
The exams in 24 mins pal!

I thought it was tomorrow!!!!!
How did you guys find it?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending