The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Deez nuts
Reply 81
my daughters mother is my wife who is tammys daughter Tammy being my mother in law. right?
Reply 82
The answer is 'husband' or 'Boyfriend', it was a trick question.

Since 'my daughters mother' is theresa, the person asking the question shares the same daughter as theresa.
you are Cheryl
Everybody over thinking it
IF TERESA DAUGHTER IS MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER.. WHO AM I TO TERESA?

HER MOTHER....

IF TERESA DAUGHTER... IS MY CHILDS MOTHER
(My child) would be teresa
So who am I to TERESA?? HER MOM
Daughter
Teresa's son-in-law
Original post by cutelady
Is it
a) Grandmother
b) Mother
c) Daughter
d) Granddaughter
e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually, all the answers are correct. The question does not confirm who is asking the question. *If the grandmother to Teresa's daughter (Teresa's mom) is asking the question, the answer is mother. *If Teresa's daughter is asking the question, the answer is daughter. *If Teresa is asking herself the question, the answer is Teresa. *If Teresa's mother's mother (or Teresa's daughter's great grandmother) was asking the question, the answer is grandmother. *If Teresa's daughter's daughter is asking the question, the answer is granddaughter.
(edited 8 years ago)
You would be Teresa's daughter right?
Reply 89
It is C) Daughter. The person asking the question is Teresa's daughter. It helps to focus on...the question is not asking who are they...it is asking who they are specifically to Teresa. She is Teresa's daughter.
Definitely mother. She is talking about herself.
Lol at people still replying. The OP said the answer haha. It's mother everyone lol. :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it
a) Grandmother
b) Mother
c) Daughter
d) Granddaughter
e) I am Teresa

Grandmother, because my daughter's mother= me, and Teresa's daughter= my mother= grandmother.

Posted fro
Is it
a) Grandmother
b) Mother
c) Daughter
d) Granddaughter
e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile

The grandmother.
Reply 94
Daughter - it goes from the first generation to the second to the third, then bounced back up to the second
I may be Teresa, but I'll never be Teresa May...
Reply 96
Ding ding ding RobertBarnett09. The correct answer is ALL of them. It's all dependent upon which of the people listed in the answer is ASKING the question. :biggrin:
Is it
a) Grandmother
b) Mother
c) Daughter
d) Granddaughter
e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mother. Teresa has homosexual parents.

See below:

Teresa has a daughter called X
My daughter called X has a mother

Only a father or a mother can have a daughter. Hence, you are a mother (because father ain't an option).
Reply 98
MrsHolmes, you were overthinking this way too much lol. It's daughter. The "my daughters mother" part is what gives it away. Only you can be your own daughters mother. Therefore read it like this: Teresa's daughter is my daughters mother. So who is your daughters mother? You are. >So, Teresa's daughter......your daughters mother(which is you). > So, now knowing you're the daughters mother, the rest of the riddle tells you, you are Teresa's daughter
Actually, all the answers are correct. The question does not confirm who is asking the question.*If the grandmother to Teresa's daughter (Teresa's mom) is asking the question, the answer is mother.*If Teresa's daughter is asking the question, the answer is daughter.*If Teresa is asking herself the question, the answer is Teresa.*If Teresa's mother's mother (or Teresa's daughter's great grandmother) was asking the question, grandmother would be the answer.*If Teresa's daughter's daughter is asking the question, the answer is granddaughter.

Latest