Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to dress like a Bond girl?

Announcements Posted on
Who has made TSR memorable for you? Nominate your favourite members in the TSR Community Awards for 2014 24-12-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This weekend at work I need to dress as something relating to James Bond, and I'd like to just be a Bond girl. I've never seen any of the Bond films, but I'm aware that Bond girls are generally in bikinis or slinky dresses. I ain't going in a bikini because the guys that come in are pervy enough already, so do you think a nice red dress and heels would look Bond girl-esque?
    Are there any other items i could add to my costume to make it more obvious that I was a Bond girl?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-girls.php

you could go through the list and see if you look anything like any of the bond girls and then google that bond girl and try and dress like her. that way you can say you're a specific bond girl, which would be much cooler than just being a random bond girl.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you have a dress with a split (so you could see you leg) you could always wear a garter with a toy gun in it? I dunno how helpful that is lol
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    i dunno...i just discovered this...i posted this as a reply on another thread (it wsnt too suitable 4 it tho lol)but i love it

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...7897&langId=-1

maybe ...i'm not sure
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, you could just go as a secretary and be Miss Moneypenny.

Or, you could go in white, and stick a giant olive in your hair and go as a martini.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    If you have a dress with a split (so you could see you leg) you could always wear a garter with a toy gun in it? I dunno how helpful that is lol

I did that! It went down rather well...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    Well, you could just go as a secretary and be Miss Moneypenny.

Or, you could go in white, and stick a giant olive in your hair and go as a martini.
    LOVE that idea!!!!!
    • followers

(Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    I'm liking this idea, wear your hair up, nicely too. Maybe long black gloves.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Black dress, black gloves, gun and red lippy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh also if you make your toy gun a little water pistol and put the spirit of your choice in it...although i've just realised its for work, guess it'd be ok if you worked at a bar, if all else fails fill it with water and squirt the pervy guys! mwahahaha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, thanks girls - your suggestions are all brilliant! I think I'm going to go with the garter + gun idea, I hadn't thought of using a gun as a prop.
    Also LOVE the martini idea but i don't have a white dress or white ensemble, and I can't shop this week because I have essays to do :mad:

fill it with water and squirt the pervy guys! mwahahaha
    I will soooo be doing that! Hahaha! I don't work in a bar, work in Blockbuster
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you have like a long satin dressing gown you could paint an octopus on it and go as Octopussy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you leave something for the imagination... its like "you can't touch this unless you're Bond" type of look. :yy:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 27, 2007
New on TSR

TSR awards 2014

Who should win? Have your say!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.