The Student Room Group

I cry myself to sleep :/

Okay, erm so when I can't sleep I cry my self to sleep. Before yous say anything It works lmao.

You ever cried your self to sleep over nothing ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wtaf?? 😳 How does that even make you want to sleep??? Do you think of sad things to cry about?
Whenever I can't sleep, I usually masturbate and that works.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessZara
Okay, erm so when I can't sleep I cry my self to sleep. Before yous say anything It works lmao.

not over nothing.....ugh i hate crying
Don't worry, Uncle Woody is here :sexface:

Aw I'd say whatever works for you but this really doesn't sound like the healthiest way to get to sleep...

Although if you need to cry you need to cry! But maybe consider if anything is up in your life that means this is happening?
Not over nothing. It happens involuntarily. Yes, it works.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Don't worry, Uncle Woody is here :sexface:
Yeah if she likes the taste of @sshole you told us you've eaten a girls ****hole.

Go brush your teeth with a strong disinfectant.

Gross man and stop the pedoing
(edited 8 years ago)
Woah, why do you do that? Once I'm in bed, im knocked out lol
Reply 9
dude when i cry myself to sleep i wake up with the puffiest swollen eyes i be looking like Pepe the Frog

Original post by Kyle1198
Wtaf?? 😳 How does that even make you want to sleep??? Do you think of sad things to cry about?

yh I think of sad things and when Im crying I some how get tired and fall asleep
Original post by samina_ay
Woah, why do you do that? Once I'm in bed, im knocked out lol

I find it hard to sleep lol
Original post by Little Popcorns
Aw I'd say whatever works for you but this really doesn't sound like the healthiest way to get to sleep...

Although if you need to cry you need to cry! But maybe consider if anything is up in your life that means this is happening?

well my lifes a pretty **** hole, i think back and cry lol and sleep:smile:

eat
cry
sleep

I have done this actually haha. But I can't quite cry over nothing... It's more musing about how much of a failure I am or something and that triggers tears and I just ****ing wear myself out lmao and then I'm gone like a baby :biggrin:

Not healthy in the long-run, but in the short-run, you're right it works!
You are bored aren't you OP?
well my lifes a pretty **** hole, i think back and cry lol and sleep:smile:

eat
cry
sleep

Why? Surely something can be done?:smile:
Original post by curiousduck
Whenever I can't sleep, I usually masturbate and that works.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you saying if I want to be able to sleep I have to give you an orgasm? I mean just because it works for you doesn't mean it will for me...
why I cry for ages I feel like there's an eyelash stuck underneath my eyelid :zomg:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Yeah if she likes the taste of @sshole you told us you've eaten a girls ****hole.

Go brush your teeth with a strong disinfectant.

Gross man and stop the pedoing

You seem pretty obsessed with the idea that I'm not adverse to the odd rimjob, sure you don't want a go :sexface:
I find it hard to sleep lol

If you keep yourself busy throughout the day you'll be out like a light at night lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending