The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Conormozart
ahwell.. Hopes still alive I suppose.! :/ haha

Ring the store if you're unsure and just say you're ringing to enquire whether you hear back regardless of outcome. If you speak to the manager that did the trials they'll be able to tell you. Then if they haven't sent responses ot they should be able to tell you when they are :-)
Hi guys, my store said they would send replies no matter of the outcome, yet they never did and it's better for you to get in touch after a couple of weeks.

They tend not to reply as the jobs here are very popular and it would mean emailing many people, managers just don't always have the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurennmc
Ring the store if you're unsure and just say you're ringing to enquire whether you hear back regardless of outcome. If you speak to the manager that did the trials they'll be able to tell you. Then if they haven't sent responses ot they should be able to tell you when they are :-)

I think I'll email (no credit) :L .. Are the e-mails sent from recruitment or from the actual shop for which you apply?
I think I'll email (no credit) :L .. Are the e-mails sent from recruitment or from the actual shop for which you apply?

the store I applied for is a new one so they haven't got their own details yet.. My emails came from a prescot store email! So I'm not too sure who you'd have to email really!
the store I applied for is a new one so they haven't got their own details yet.. My emails came from a prescot store email! So I'm not too sure who you'd have to email really!

They told me 'there has been a slight delay in the recruitment process, I will let you know by next week' THANK FECK......LOL
They told me 'there has been a slight delay in the recruitment process, I will let you know by next week' THANK FECK......LOL

Haha!! That's good then :tongue: at least you know now!

Have you heard yet? I got the job I went for! :smile:
Have you heard yet? I got the job I went for! :smile:

Congrats, You will really enjoy it, how many hours is it?
Original post by Natalierm2707
Congrats, You will really enjoy it, how many hours is it?

I can't wait haha! Just waiting to hear back with my induction date now! Excited to start :-) it's a 16 hour contract I've been offered :-)
I can't wait haha! Just waiting to hear back with my induction date now! Excited to start :-) it's a 16 hour contract I've been offered :-)

You will really enjoy it I promise, at first it feels like you are glued to the tills and all you ever do is face up, but once you are trained (it does take a while) its amazing!
Original post by Natalierm2707
You will really enjoy it I promise, at first it feels like you are glued to the tills and all you ever do is face up, but once you are trained (it does take a while) its amazing!

Ah I can't wait haha! Thanks for letting me know so I know what to expect :tongue:

I'm really glad for you. Congratulations :biggrin: . I will know for certain some time this week, I don't want to email again and pester them. I think I'm in with a good chance there was only four at my work trial and I had such a laugh with everyone. Plus I have worked in m&s, was a waiter in a hotel and worked in tescos also. Got really into everything they tasked us with. I was in my element. As soon as I hear from them I'll tell you! But I am happy for you sincerely! It seems like one of the best places to work! If I get the job I'm keeping it forever hahaha!
Reply 132
To all people hoping to work at Pets at Home make sure you are in a union before you start so you can hold your own when they start being awkward with them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,,,I am doing a project about pets at home and want to apply for a parttime so that i can earn salary and do my survey at the same time,however, I am an international student and i just wondering that do they just hire local people??cuz i am not a native speaker,,,thankyou for
sharing:tongue:
Reply 134
Hi there...

Can I just ask some1 who worked or working at Pets at Home if the company going trough health check ???

Thanking you in advance!
Reply 135
Hello is anybody there??? :frown:
Original post by Joanna Lu
Hi,,,I am doing a project about pets at home and want to apply for a parttime so that i can earn salary and do my survey at the same time,however, I am an international student and i just wondering that do they just hire local people??cuz i am not a native speaker,,,thankyou for
sharing:tongue:

They're an equal opportunities company. If they have vacancies, feel free to apply, it's dependent on your skills that can be brought to the company. If there's no vacancies or you have no luck you may be able to do work experience voluntarily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anisa33
Hi there...

Can I just ask some1 who worked or working at Pets at Home if the company going trough health check ???

Thanking you in advance!

I didn't have a health check to work here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have assessment evening next sunday. Stressing as currently i want to get out of my current job so hope to get it so bad
Weirdest 1st stage ever.

Next one on Thursday next week :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending