The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by _ariane29
You are very welcome :P (Potterhead - yay!)

I tried to rep you again but it didn't work. :frown: Yeah, Harry Potter is amazing! After reading and watching the films, I loved it sooooooo much. Then, I went through this period where I gradually disliked it more and more. But, thankfully (in my opinion) I got back into it and I love it again. Are you looking forward to the new film??? :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
I tried to rep you again but it didn't work. :frown: Yeah, Harry Potter is amazing! After reading and watching the films, I loved it sooooooo much. Then, I went through this period where I gradually disliked it more and more. But, thankfully (in my opinion) I got back into it and I love it again. Are you looking forward to the new film??? :smile:

New film? Forgive me but I don't even know about that haha, is it the adaption of fantastic beasts and where to find them? That's great you like it again, I recently went to the studio tour in London, have you ever been? It was amazing ^O^
Reply 82
New film? Forgive me but I don't even know about that haha, is it the adaption of fantastic beasts and where to find them? That's great you like it again, I recently went to the studio tour in London, have you ever been? It was amazing ^O^

Yeah, it's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Oooh, no haven't but I'd love to. It looks fantastic! Yeah, I bet you had a phenomenal time! :smile:
Reply 83
@_ariane29
"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." :smile:
@_ariane29
"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." :smile:

Harry Potter quotes are amazing :h: My personal favorite is 'it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live' And yes I did have a phenomenal time, I hope you get the opportunity to go soon because I think you will love it and the shop is amazing :dance::dance:

Spoiler

my favourite:

Reply 87
Harry Potter quotes are amazing :h: My personal favorite is 'it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live' And yes I did have a phenomenal time, I hope you get the opportunity to go soon because I think you will love it and the shop is amazing :dance::dance:

Yeah, ooh that's a great one! Thanks, me too. :smile:
Aaah, I forgot that I can't rep you AGAIN. I think I got a bit too excited whilst reading that quote. :h: If I could, then I would. :smile:
Yeah, ooh that's a great one! Thanks, me too. :smile:
Aaah, I forgot that I can't rep you AGAIN. I think I got a bit too excited whilst reading that quote. :h: If I could, then I would. :smile:

How sweet of you to rep everyone ^O^ I don't mind honestly, may I ask what house you are in?
Reply 89
Hi, I love the quotes from @partypenguin and @doctor_2_be. They really went to the heart and they are truly fantastic! The 'Let it go' one was great too. Who doesn't love a bit of Frozen?
Answer:

Spoiler

"Why do we fall, Mr. Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up."
Reply 91
How sweet of you to rep everyone ^O^ I don't mind honestly, may I ask what house you are in?

I'd love to be in Gryffindor but when I did a test, I got Ravenclaw. Tests sometimes lie....
But to be honest, I guess I'm not disappointed about that because at least I can consider myself a witch and not a muggle. What about you? :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by Meaty_man
"Why do we fall, Mr. Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up."

Yaaaay!!! Batman! I love this quote - thanks so much for posting it!!! :smile:
I'd love to be in Gryffindor but when I did a test, I got Ravenclaw. Tests sometimes lie....
But to be honest, I guess I'm not disappointed about that because at least I can consider myself a witch and not a muggle. What about you? :smile:

Oooh okay well I am a proud Ravenclaw too and that is exactly as I wanted :tongue: And your letter got lost in the post - so you don't go to Hogwarts? :wink:
Reply 95
Reply 96
Oooh okay well I am a proud Ravenclaw too and that is exactly as I wanted :tongue: And your letter got lost in the post - so you don't go to Hogwarts? :wink:

Haha, no. Maybe I will get a late invite? That's what I'm hoping for. :wink: Ooh...Ravenclaw! Congratulations. Are you at Hogwarts then? :smile:
When asked what surprised him about humanity the most, the Dalai Lama replied:

“Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
"You cant build a.reputation on what you arw going to do " Henry Ford.
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks wont accomplish anything in life " Muhammad Ali.
"Its always impossible until its done "Nelson Mandela.
"Be yourself,everyone else is taken"Oscar Wilde.
"If you can dream it,you can do it " Walt Disney.
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible"Walt Disney.
"Out of your vulnerabilities comes your strength "Sigmund Freud.
That's a fantastic quote! I love your profile picture by the way. :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest