The Student Room Group

Walmart sell Israeli Soldier halloween costumes

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/walmart-israeli-soldier-halloween-costume-for-children-sparks-outrage-a6710321.html

Honestly don't get it, what possessed them to even think this was a good idea considering all that's been going on recently(Palestinians stabbing Israelis, Israeli soldiers shooting Palestinian kids etc..)
I think they've taken it off the shelfs now

What do you guys think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the theme suits it
Israelies are people, not demons. It should absolutely be taken off the shelves.
Halloween is supposed to be all about dressing up as monsters so I don't see the problem..
Original post by childofthesun
Halloween is supposed to be all about dressing up as monsters so I don't see the problem..

Savage af.
I don't really see a problem with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You is deep kna mean
Reply 7
Don't give a ****, I don't shop at such places. First class shopper.
Reply 8

geeeee gah.
This is hilarious.
Reply 10
Just wait till the nationalists arrive...
Well America has lots of Jews, many who came fleeing the Germans and many came once there were uprisings against the Jewish communist regimes (Hungarian uprising was anti-Jewish and anti-Communist)

Maybe they thought Jews would want their racially pure Jewish kids to wear IDF costumes.

:rofl:

10/10

I'm offensive and this israeli savage.
Original post by Skip_Snip
Israelies are people, not demons. It should absolutely be taken off the shelves.

I see absolutely no reason for that- as long as they provide appropriate arab clothing for kids.
Perhaps they could equal things up with a Palestinian child suicide bomber outfit?
That way they would be even handed and keep everybody happy.😊

Lmfaoo 0 chill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest