The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton uni offer holders 2016!

Hey guys! 😊
As October nears its end many more UCAS offers will start to trickle in. So, with this in mind I thought I would start a thread for wolverhampton uni offer holders or waiters. Update here with your offers for 2016 or the progress of the dreaded waiting game! Good luck everyone! 😊
P.S I have applied for the 3yr LLB(hons)Law degree. UCAS sent on the 21st October and still waiting......
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied for internet security BSc yesterday starting oct 2016, no reply yet.
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Psychology applied for, still waiting - though application was only sent on Thursday! Haha
Reply 3
I have been given an unconditional offer :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by kborge
I have been given an unconditional offer :smile:

Congratulations :h:
Reply 5
Unconditional offer for Adult Nursing at City Campus starting September 2016 :smile:
Reply 6
What grades you guys get for unconditional?
Reply 7
Original post by abssy
What grades you guys get for unconditional?

Internet security. But turned it down for another place
Reply 8
Oh nice but what grades did you apply with to get an unconditional? I just applied with BBB in hope for a place..
Reply 9
Original post by abssy
Oh nice but what grades did you apply with to get an unconditional? I just applied with BBB in hope for a place..

Your fine then. i had BCC, but lots of work experience etc
I've already got an undergrad at 2:2, they accepted me with that and for my work experience.
Reply 11
Original post by kayleyyy
I've already got an undergrad at 2:2, they accepted me with that and for my work experience.

Oh cool, what course?
Reply 12
Original post by Uni2016
Hey guys! 😊
As October nears its end many more UCAS offers will start to trickle in. So, with this in mind I thought I would start a thread for wolverhampton uni offer holders or waiters. Update here with your offers for 2016 or the progress of the dreaded waiting game! Good luck everyone! 😊
P.S I have applied for the 3yr LLB(hons)Law degree. UCAS sent on the 21st October and still waiting......

I received an offer for the 3year LLB(hons) Law degree aswell last year and I'm currently on a gap year but cant wait to start in 2016!
Reply 13
Original post by kudz
I received an offer for the 3year LLB(hons) Law degree aswell last year and I'm currently on a gap year but cant wait to start in 2016!

Hey, congratulations!
When you applied a while back, did they take long with giving you a decision?
Reply 14
Just sent off my application today, how long did it take you guys to get offers?
Reply 15
Just received an offer for the LLB 3 year program!!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Congrats :smile:
Mind me asking what grades you applied with and how long it took for the offer to come?
Reply 17
Thank you! :h:
I applied on the 21st October. I'm doing an access to higher education diploma. Their asking for 60 credits and 18 of those at merit
Original post by abssy
Oh cool, what course?

BA Archaeology and Ancient History.
Completely unrelated!
Reply 19
Original post by Uni2016
Thank you! :h:
I applied on the 21st October. I'm doing an access to higher education diploma. Their asking for 60 credits and 18 of those at merit

Ohh cool, nice :smile:
My degree requires 200 UCAS points & i've managed to get my predictions to 300 UCAS points, hope I get in xD

Quick Reply