The Student Room Group

No makeup at 17?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Greenieee
I'm 17 and I don't wear make up. is this normal?

what a dumb question. When did wearing makeup become a law. You posted this praise.:u:
I do not know one girl that does not wear at least one type of makeup and is 17.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. We don't either.

Spoiler

I've never worn make up and I'm also 17, don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 17 and I don't even wear it at all. If I have to go on parties/dates then I wear a few strokes of mascara and Vaseline
That's good. That's what every woman should be doing. Makeup is stupid and unnecessary.
I am 19 and only wore makeup during halloween and weddings. It is normal ._.
Hi I'm 17 and i hardly wear makeup at all. There are people who wear makeup everyday, even if theyre just going out to empty the bins, and thats fine too. It's your choice.
The most important thing is to remember you dont have to wear it to meet mens expectations. You are living your life to make you happy, not to make men or anyone else happy.
Reply 28
I am 25 and have never worn it and never intend to either.
This is gonna be me until I'm like 30 when I'll be a millionaire so I can actually afford makeup or better, people to do my makeup.
Original post by cookiemunch
join the club, besides often the eyeliner i dont really bother, I mean like me for the real me or idgaf

oh, and I'm 18 :smile:

This just got repped - funny how i'm 21 now and I'm typing with with a full load of make-up (Yay Friday night!)

But yeah still only once a month usually for occasions and evenings etc
(edited 5 years ago)
I never did wear makeup

Yes, only for gigs.
Original post by ufo_01
I am 25 and have never worn it and never intend to either.

Worn what?
It's normal if you are comfortable with it.

Quick Reply

Latest