The Student Room Group
Russia is doing more to help Syrians than the West is
Reply 3
"We"
:noway:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Russia is doing more to help Syrians than the West is

Says everything doesn't it; correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Russia only wading in because of the threat to Assad?
I don't even want to click on the link because I know there'll be a picture.

People losing their lives in unnatural ways just makes me so sad.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I don't even want to click on the link because I know there'll be a picture.

People losing their lives in unnatural ways just makes me so sad.

Luckily no on actually died in the attack.
Wait, what? We don't have a horse in this geopolitical battle between Saudi Arabia and Iran. It is a huge jump from Saudi Arabia being a regional strategic ally of the U.S. to saying that they are acting as a proxy for the West here.
Original post by Llamageddon
Wait, what? We don't have a horse in this geopolitical battle between Saudi Arabia and Iran. It is a huge jump from Saudi Arabia being a regional strategic ally of the U.S. to saying that they are acting as a proxy for the West here.

People like jumping to conclusions or saying controversial crap that they think makes them look intelligent, incase you hadn't noticed.
Its really obvious. The entire organisation of ISIS is based in hospitals so we have to destroy the hospitals to get rid of them.

Alternatively we could just be bad at choosing targets. But what are the chances of that being true?
I don't remember doing that. Must have been drunk.
Original post by JackFletch
Its really obvious. The entire organisation of ISIS is based in hospitals so we have to destroy the hospitals to get rid of them.

Alternatively we could just be bad at choosing targets. But what are the chances of that being true?

This specific incident was in Yemen, where ISIS has got virtually no presence and the air strikes by Saudi Arabia are targeting the Houthis. It is not an intervention against ISIS. Just wanted to clear that up, because some people seem to be confusing it with the US led coalition targeting ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
And... the world and human history continues to be one big joke.
So overall that's still half the amount that Russia have managed in recent weeks.

But the narrative for the weird Putinites among us is Putin is the saviour. He is crushing this evil ISIS they didn't care about three weeks ago because it wasn't cool in their hipster hive to do so. He is so alpha riding bears with his pecs out. He is showing us and America how it's done. It's a cluster**** but still. When Russia bombs hospitals and indiscriminately kills citizens it's merely all part of the great plan.

Honestly, you lot will be backing someone else next week when you hear who is fashionable to like and dislike.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending