The Student Room Group

Camp americaa

Hi so I was thinking of going camp America next year but wasn't sure. If anyone could tell me their experience there it would be great. It would be amazing if you could provide information on the camp America treks such as how it's paid for and how much it costs around. Thank you!
me too! I think it's currently around for 700 for a being a camp mentor
Reply 2
Yeah it's around £700 for that. Have you thought about what you wana do after the camp?
It's £752 in total including flights etc. I've been 4 times so am happy to answer any questions - love camp!
Camp Leaders have a first time price of £299 at the moment - http://www.campleaders.com/gb/summer-camps/pricing/ or £549 with flights which is so good. You get paid for being there too so its pretty much free!

Going to summer camp is a pretty incredible experience, its tough but so enjoyable and you never want to come home. I travelled America for a bit afterwards with the people I was at camp with and it was awesome. There are so many different kinds of camps too, I did sports but they had loads of others from what I remember. I spent so much more on a summer at home bored than I did working at summer camp.

Give it a go definitely!

Ed
Reply 5
Original post by allaboutdrama
It's £752 in total including flights etc. I've been 4 times so am happy to answer any questions - love camp!

Hi how was the experience and what is the accomodation like whilst there? Where did you go afterwards? Did you do the camp America trek? If so how much did it cost and how did you pay for it? Thankss
Original post by almohammed
Hi how was the experience and what is the accomodation like whilst there? Where did you go afterwards? Did you do the camp America trek? If so how much did it cost and how did you pay for it? Thankss

The experience was out of this world - I'm going back for my 5th year! The accomodation is normally log cabins - I've been to NYC/DC/Boston/Miami/Orlando/Nashville/Philadelphia and San Francisco. I haven't done a CA trek but know many people who have and loved it! I went to CA info session and they said trek dates and costs will be announced dec/jan time. CA were also so helpful to me with all of my many many questions!!

Quick Reply

Latest