The Student Room Group

TfL grad scheme 2016 intake

Who is applying? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by fluteflute
Who is applying? :smile:

I was going to start this thread, you beat me to it!

I have applied for project management. Just need to do the numerical tests :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by nh_17
I was going to start this thread, you beat me to it!

I have applied for project management. Just need to do the numerical tests :smile:

I've applied for general management, though was a reasonably close call between that and transport planning.

They haven't asked me to do numerical tests, but presumably that will come soon? (I submitted my application 30 minutes ago!)
Reply 3
I've applied for general management, though was a reasonably close call between that and transport planning.

They haven't asked me to do numerical tests, but presumably that will come soon? (I submitted my application 30 minutes ago!)

Ah cool!

I had to do situational judgement, then was invited to numerical :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by nh_17
Ah cool!

I had to do situational judgement, then was invited to numerical :smile:

Yep I've now done situational :smile: (though to be honest, I didn't like it much!)

Lets hope I get a numerical invite soon....
Reply 5
Yep I've now done situational :smile: (though to be honest, I didn't like it much!)

Lets hope I get a numerical invite soon....

i waited a day or two before being notified :smile: good luck!
Reply 6

I have applied for general management too!
It took a few days to get my invitation to the online tests so don't panic.
Practice in the meantime!
good luck
Reply 7
Has anyone done the video interview already?
Reply 8
Original post by irbea
I have applied for general management too!
It took a few days to get my invitation to the online tests so don't panic.
Practice in the meantime!
good luck
Numerical now done :smile: I think that will probably be the strongest part of my application.
Reply 9
Numerical now done :smile: I think that will probably be the strongest part of my application.

I've not yet done the numerical test.. how did you find it? I am usually strongest in numerical!
I did gain an offer from TFL (for transport planning) and although I didn't take up the offer I can help you guys with the general process :smile:
Original post by nh_17
I've not yet done the numerical test.. how did you find it? I am usually strongest in numerical!

It was fairly straightforward I thought. But of course I may have just made lots of mistakes! (There was one question I thought was a little ambiguous, and one that I nearly gave the wrong answer to...)
Reply 12
It was fairly straightforward I thought. But of course I may have just made lots of mistakes! (There was one question I thought was a little ambiguous, and one that I nearly gave the wrong answer to...)

I just did it! I thought it would've been contextual. Have you heard back yet?
Original post by nh_17
I just did it! I thought it would've been contextual. Have you heard back yet?

Nope! Only did it on Friday morning though.
Applied for the marketing/customer service role. I wish you could upload your CV!
Who else has applied for this and what tests do you have to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I found out just now that I have passed the numerical and now onto the video interview stage... anyone done this?
Original post by nh_17
I found out just now that I have passed the numerical and now onto the video interview stage... anyone done this?

Just got that email too. Did they really need to send three emails to announce it though? :tongue:
Just got that email too. Did they really need to send three emails to announce it though? :tongue:

TFL did this to a terrible extent last year, in the end it felt like a game of Russian Roulette :indiff:
Reply 18

i thought that -- hahaha
Reply 19
Hey Guys,

Just completed the numerical reasoning, it wasn't at all difficult. It was much easier than most online practices. I ran out of time on the last question. But all in all I feel like I did admirably despite a few hiccups here and there.

Hope I get through to the interview round.

:smile:

Quick Reply