The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing LJMU March 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sally76
Congratulations ! See you in March !!

Thank you lovely see you In March xx
Applied to 4 unis for adult nursing, ljm, edgehill, chester and uclan. Had interviews at ljm and edgehill then received offer from ljm. Now have offer for interview at uclan and chester, however decided to withdraw from both as my first choices were ljm and edgehill. Just need to hear back from edgehill now. Has everyone else accepted ljm or are you still waiting to hear from anyone else? X
Im the exact same as you, withdrawn all my other applicants just waiting to hear back from edge hill so i can accept 😁 hopefully hear back from edge hill soon cx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiekatie24
Im the exact same as you, withdrawn all my other applicants just waiting to hear back from edge hill so i can accept 😁 hopefully hear back from edge hill soon cx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where would you prefer? I hate waiting the woman who interviewed me said they do it in batches and we were the first lot! Hopefully hear this month x
Not sure what about you? We should hear within the next few days ... Hope so anyway. Are you from Liverpool? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Not sure what about you? We should hear within the next few days ... Hope so anyway. Are you from Liverpool? Xx

Edge hill last year was 13 weeks before they got back to me.
Iv just firmed JMU for March ! Good luck girls with your decisions xx
Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="sally76;60373899"]

Edge hill last year was 13 weeks before they got back to me.
Iv just firmed JMU for March ! Good luck girls with your decisions xx
Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope we dont have to wait that long! Im from sthelens and if i had to choose it would be really difficult, not sure what i would do x
I know 13 weeks is a long time! Congrats on accepting :smile:

Its what ever uni you liked best, travel to both uni and placement will be probs about the same??

Hope making the decision isn't too hard xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Let me know what you accept girls ! We will all need to get together after Xmas for a drink !
Definitely 😜 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sally76
Looking for a girl I was sitting with on Wednesday morning can't for the life of me remember her name !
She had a Chester interview with me last year and I'm hoping she got through !

Original post by LaurenC1989
Hi I had my interview wednesdaymorning and got accepted to start March 2016😁cannot wait although next 4 months will fly by, congrats ladies xx

you must have both been in my interview. I was sat with one girl who has added me on facebook and she got in too so we must have been a strong group!

Girls theres a facebook page set up so if you want to put faces to names and stuff then heres the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637264933154657/

im deffo up for all getting together in the new year too x x x
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AshlieDanielle
you must have both been in my interview. I was sat with one girl who has added me on facebook and she got in too so we must have been a strong group!

Girls theres a facebook page set up so if you want to put faces to names and stuff then heres the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637264933154657/

im deffo up for all getting together in the new year too x x x

Awh that's great :smile: yea we defo of must of been a strong group I can't believe how quick we have heard back😁 I have just joined the group on Facebook be good to put face to names :smile: I'm defo up for meeting up for drinks in the new year too xx
Reply 32
Original post by Alanaw9382
Hello everyone new to this so bare with me 😬 I applied for mental health nursing done the interview today and got a call and UCAS notification 2 hours later I got a place for March 2016
I did originally apply for September but defo accepting March,
Anyone else in March for mental health .??? Xxx

Hello ☺️

I'm starting in March for Mental Health nursing! Are you going JMU?
Hi😊 i've got my interview for march 2016 on the 18th! I was just wondering what did you all use to prepare for the maths? I did my gcse's 3 years ago so dont even remember how to do the basics haha
Reply 34
[QUOTE=Sansarya;60478059]Hi😊 i've got my interview for march 2016 on the 18th! I was just wondering what did you all use to prepare for the maths? I did my gcse's 3 years ago so dont even remember how to do the basics haha
Hi !
Good luck with your interview, I think everyone will agree that the maths was easy enough and there's no calculator !
The maths was really really basic, i just searched for past nursing maths tests at interview point. Theres loads online.

Good luck! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh im super stressing out, do you have to do the criminal convictions panel form if you have no criminal convictions?
Reply 37
[QUOTE=Sansarya;60680439]ahh im super stressing out, do you have to do the criminal convictions panel form if you have no criminal convictions?

No hun only if you have any convictions x
Reply 38
Received an Unconditional offer last night for march 2016!
Reply 39
[QUOTE=BmaggieL;60715167]Received an Unconditional offer last night for march 2016!

Yes !! Well done !! See you in March ! There's a facebook page x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending