The Student Room Group

Guys opinion only (preferably): Female virgin age

Is being a virgin a turn on, or turn off for guys, and if it's somewhat a turn on, what age would the girl have to be before it starts becoming odd.. (this is assuming the girl is attractive and funny etc but just hasn't had sex for whatever reason)
Reply 1
Also, if it's a 'turn on', what about being a virgin makes it that?
Reply 2
unless you had 10+ guys stick it in there, we don't care
Some of us don't care if it's been considerably higher than that... I've been the first and I've been the thousand-and-somethingth.

If you're that fussy, prepare to have people lie to you about what their number really is.
Reply 4
I think someone who sleeps with 100's of ppl is a turn off especailyl if they are a girl...
Original post by ebam_uk
I think someone who sleeps with 100's of ppl is a turn off especailyl if they are a girl...

Do you fancy guys too, if not only a female will know that a guy who sleeps around is just as much of a turn off.
Reply 6
Original post by mistyblue~
Do you fancy guys too, if not only a female will know that a guy who sleeps around is just as much of a turn off.

Yeah I agree, but i guess it could be argued women are enablers of sex...
Reply 8
The girl can't be too old like max 21

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it turns most guys on if they know the girl is a virgin. It also turns us on if she's got a bit of experience sexually. Different feelings come into play. Variety is good. Don't worry about it. Most of us don't judge.

Quick Reply

Latest