The Student Room Group

LNAT

Can anyone give me a rough idea of what is a good score for the LNAT? I took a practice test and got 30/42, but I have no idea if this would get me into the universities I want to apply to. Or if on the day itself my score would drop lower because of nerves etc. I don't really know what I can do you study for the LNAT either?
Also, 3 out of my 5 choices require LNAT - would it be better to apply to more non LNAT universities incase the tests goes terribly?
Original post by awkwardgal
Can anyone give me a rough idea of what is a good score for the LNAT? I took a practice test and got 30/42, but I have no idea if this would get me into the universities I want to apply to. Or if on the day itself my score would drop lower because of nerves etc. I don't really know what I can do you study for the LNAT either?
Also, 3 out of my 5 choices require LNAT - would it be better to apply to more non LNAT universities incase the tests goes terribly?

that's actually really good, you got 30/42 which is well above average. The average usually peaks around the 21-23 score out of 42. But obviously 22 and above is an ideal score, that's if you meet the entry requirements bang on with your predictions. If you can get 30/42 on the actual LNAT you would be completely fine so do not worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending