The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
DanGrover
Says the person who brought up sex and relationships which, until then, hadn't been mentioned by anyone?

People often forget that, for better or for worse, we have killed too many animals to leave it now. We have, in many cases, ****ed up the natural hierachy - for example, when we killed all the wolves. We do, oddly, have an obligation to keep killing animals in order to maintain what little semblence of stability remains in the tattered environments that our forefathers - in many cases by necessity, unlike today - wrought.

If I meet you, I am going to shake you firmly by the hand mate... maybe using both hands. :biggrin: Thanks for backing me up.

Your views are also valid. You back them up too, in a valid way, not like how everyone else is saying "why kill for fun" when my stated idea is to eat the meat.
Reply 61
Carl
Also, since when were animals innocent? That implies that they can make moral and ethical judgements, when animals clearly lead an amoral existence, with lives of zero intrinsic value :biggrin:

where is the shoot penguin smiley?

Exactly, my man.
Reply 62
hes going toeat them :rolleyes:
Reply 63
Invocation
Why do you feel the need to kill animals for fun ?

Read what I just bloody well posted.
Reply 64
Trigger
hes going toeat them :rolleyes:

What do you think about it?
I just did, deleted :p:
Reply 66
BloodBrother
What do you think about it?
as long as its done properly and they are eaten im ok with itr. i regulary go beating with my working cockers and eat the birds. its no different
Reply 67
Good.

PLEASE, no more "don't hunt for food" comments. It is for food, nothing else except the thrill of sneaking up on something; and thats far less important than the stamina gained by eating.
Reply 68
Ywiss
Congratulations; and yet how is this relevant to anything I just said?

Not at all, though the way you seem to be going on about yourself as like "the ultimate hard-man" seems to suggest that you are very aware of how masculine you think you are and how attractive you think your "skills" make you to women. In fact, your "I'm so hard, I can do hand-to-hand combat, I can" act just makes you seem rather sad, and pathetic. And a pale impersonation of macho film stars like Rambo, etc.

In short, it seems to me that your wish to kill defenceless small animals stems from your insecurities as an individual and your belief that it will make you a "harder" and better individual.

Any more comments, or do you admit I gave a cast iron rebuttal or two? I'm good at this mate :biggrin:
Reply 69
tbh how is it worse then thumper being ripped apart by a fox or a buzzard?
Reply 70
thumper was an annoying ****
Reply 71
hee hee I don't get it. How can you see a cute little bunny rabbit hopping around with its fluffy tail and floppy ears :love: and kill it? :frown:

:girl:
Reply 72
dont be so ****ing wet
Reply 73
Trigger
dont be so ****ing wet

Carl
thumper was an annoying ****

:rofl:
Reply 74
:five:
Reply 75
Lucia.
hee hee I don't get it. How can you see a cute little bunny rabbit hopping around with its fluffy tail and floppy ears :love: and kill it? :frown:

:girl:

http://www.fanboyplanet.com/interviews/images/EVILRABBIT-2.JPG

Real rabbits arent cute unless domesticated. They are constantly on the lookout for predators. They won't find me though :ninja: :biggrin:
Reply 76
BloodBrother

Real rabbits arent cute unless domesticated. They are constantly on the lookout for predators. They won't find me though :ninja: :biggrin:

aww it's scary cute :love:
Reply 77
BloodBrother

KILL IT!!!! ****ING KILL IT
Reply 78
watership down was sad :frown:
Reply 79
dh00001
watership down was sad :frown:

aww yeah :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending