The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2016 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Got an offer of ABC(Access) to Study Bsc Mathematics which is amazinngg!! Anyone else studying Maths at Leeds?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 81
[QUOTE=alanamiller_;61651093]I got an offer of ABB (Access to Leeds) for International Business and I will definitely be making it my firm after I sort out my insurance choice - I'm super excited!!

Original post by piplloyd98
Economics L100 AAA!! In love with leeds so desperate to get those As!!

Wooo I'm gonna do 'international business and economics' I can't waitttt
Original post by Ayaz456
Got an offer of ABC(Access) to Study Bsc Mathematics which is amazinngg!! Anyone else studying Maths at Leeds?

I've got an offer for maths & philosophy but have asked leeds if I could switch to mathematical studies. Either way I'm definitely doing maths haha! Hi 😊
Reply 83
I have a Law offer (AAA)! Leeds is in my top two unis - just stuck between Leeds and Sheffield now! Worried though as I've booked onto the Law applicant day on 27th Feb so won't be firming anything until after then but I assume people will already be making accommodation choices and I don't want to miss out on the accommodation that I want!
Original post by Lou2110
I have a Law offer (AAA)! Leeds is in my top two unis - just stuck between Leeds and Sheffield now! Worried though as I've booked onto the Law applicant day on 27th Feb so won't be firming anything until after then but I assume people will already be making accommodation choices and I don't want to miss out on the accommodation that I want!

Hi,

Accommodation is not first come, first served (at Leeds) so you don't need to rush into making a decision. As a firm applicant, you stand the same chance of getting your preferred accommodation whether you apply on 1 November, when applications opened, or on 30 June just before the deadline.

Remember you need to apply for accommodation even if you only put Leeds as your insurance.

Hope this helps!

Sian
Accommodation Office
So I confirmed Leeds as my firm offer earlier in the week! What accommodation do people recommend? I've looked online & like Central Village but read online somewhere that it's quite quiet and less sociable... with a curfew of 11pm? Is this true? ALSO, anyone else doing medical science?? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an offer for French and Linguistics starting in 2017 as I'm doing a gap year :smile: Definitely firming Leeds, I loved it on the open day and even more on the offer holders visit day - the campus is amazing! Does anyone else have an offer for a language/ linguistics?
Anyone who has an offer for 2016 had/having a gap year?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 88
Conditional offer for the communications and media course :smile: Any other applicants taking the IB program as well?
Original post by Ayaz456

I have got an offer for Bsc Mathematics at AAB or A*BB for Leeds, Im not sure whether to go to leeds or loughbourgh as my firm?
Got my offer through to study BA Politics at AAB, I can;t wait to (hopefully) get the grades and start uni life!
Got an offer from Leeds few weeks back for English and Arabic. I don't know whether to put it as my insurance!!! Decisions decisions

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an offer for AAA to study BA English Literature, I'm honestly so excited to finish A-Levels and go to Leeds now.
Reply 93
Received my offer for mental health nursing at Leeds at the start of Dec but only just found this thread! I'm gonna firm Leeds after I hear back from the last of my 5 choices (the interview process is longgggg) I'M SO EXCITED TO START ALREADY💃
I got an unconditional offer for fine art! Cant wait to start!
I got an unconditional offer for fine art! Cant wait to start
Original post by alanamiller_
I got an offer of ABB (Access to Leeds) for International Business and I will definitely be making it my firm after I sort out my insurance choice - I'm super excited!!

I've got an offer for the exact same course!! Definitely making it my firm - the discovery modules really sold it to me.
Got an offer for Economics and finance
and firming leeds for sure
Original post by sahichandwani1
Got an offer for Economics and finance
and firming leeds for sure

Well Done!! I'm still eaiting to hear about economics. When was your application sent off?
End of November

Quick Reply

Latest