The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Aeronautical Engineering 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AthenaBo
Not yet:frown: imperial is the only one I'm waiting for now.

I'm sure you'll get one soon! Any chance you're Scottish?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Jakobabob
Any Scottish students here with offers here? Also who has an interview on the 3rd of march?

I've got an interview for the 3rd of March :smile:
Original post by thatbrownkid17

Ill probably see you there then!
Reply 283
Do you know what is the predicted IB score to get a conditional offer from Imperial? Thanks!
Original post by ryancat
Do you know what is the predicted IB score to get a conditional offer from Imperial? Thanks!

No idea man, I haven't heard of anyone IB with an offer for Imperial for Aeronautical. I'm doing IB and my predictions were 42 with 76 in HL Math and Physics which was good enough for an interview on the 3rd of March :biggrin:. If I get an offer (unlikely but IF) I'll let you know the conditions if you private message me to remind you because I'll probably forget by then.

Their site lists the entry requirements as 40 with a 7 in Math and 6 in Physics which is sort of alright. But in an email I sent to the head lecturer he said 7s in both Math/Physics and that's what the guy said at an open day last year in June so I'm screwed if I get an offer and 77 is the conditions. Also, entry requirements are like the minimum required to be considered but they could ask for more if they want :frown:.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 285
Thanks do much for your useful info! Good luck to your interview, wishing you can get the best offer!
Original post by ryancat
Thanks do much for your useful info! Good luck to your interview, wishing you can get the best offer!

Thanks! Did you apply this year as well?
No idea man, I haven't heard of anyone IB with an offer for Imperial for Aeronautical. I'm doing IB and my predictions were 42 with 76 in HL Math and Physics which was good enough for an interview on the 3rd of March :biggrin:. If I get an offer (unlikely but IF) I'll let you know the conditions if you private message me to remind you because I'll probably forget by then.

Their site lists the entry requirements as 40 with a 7 in Math and 6 in Physics which is sort of alright. But in an email I sent to the head lecturer he said 7s in both Math/Physics and that's what the guy said at an open day last year in June so I'm screwed if I get an offer and 77 is the conditions. Also, entry requirements are like the minimum required to be considered but they could ask for more if they want :frown:.

I've been predicted a 777 in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, all HL and they dropped an interview. So I guess something about that range... no guarantee that I'll meet these predictions ahahaha
Reply 288
Hey, I just got invited for the overseas interview last week and I was curiousif any of you guys got it send too :smile:
Good luck to everyone!
Reply 289

Original post by Jakobabob
Ill probably see you there then!

See you both there :biggrin:
Hello !

is there someone how has received an offer from The aeronautical Engineering after the interview ?

I'm still waiting ! :smile:

Have a good day !
Any tips for the interview guys? Have mine tomorrow and am really nervous. Any stuff that I should look over.

Reply 292
How did your interviews go?
No answer guys ?

Still waiting after the overseas interview
Original post by Guillaume92
No answer guys ?

It will most likely still take 1-2 more weeks
Reply 295
I am still waiting too, I hope that they answer soon! Are the interviews still going on these upcoming weeks?
Original post by Guillaume92
No answer guys ?

I asked them, told me that their decision would be made sometime around the 23rd of March.
Just got refused by Imperial. Who is going to Bristol?
Original post by Chen1234

most probably me...
Original post by Chen1234

Aw I'm sorry to hear :frown:

But Bristol is an amazing uni for aerospace especially. My cousin did econ there and he said all his aero friends were having the time of their lives!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending