The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Aeronautical Engineering 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by feracero
I have received offers from Bristol and Southampton, just did an overseas interview for Imperial, and will have an interview at Cambridge on two weeks... Bath is the only I have heard nothing about and it is kinda pissing me off!

Since I got my offer at the end of last week, I'm sure you will hear soon. Also one of my friends (UK student) sent her app a day after me and hasn't heard anything. So I'm sure you'll get it too. Anyway personally I would choose Bristol over Bath and they are the same offer grades so if you have the same preference, don't worry!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Student403
Since I got my offer at the end of last week, I'm sure you will hear soon. Also one of my friends (UK student) sent her app a day after me and hasn't heard anything. So I'm sure you'll get it too. Anyway personally I would choose Bristol over Bath and they are the same offer grades so if you have the same preference, don't worry!

R u spoderman omg
Original post by ryanndelion
R u spoderman omg

Yus am spodermen

Thanks mate! you are right it'll probably arrive soon, I should focus on Clare's interview... How is your interview prep going?
Yus am spodermen

Em Durt Vodeh. A fellow 9gagger I assume?
Em Durt Vodeh. A fellow 9gagger I assume?

Ayyyyyyyyyyy worshipping bananas all day m8

Thanks mate! you are right it'll probably arrive soon, I should focus on Clare's interview... How is your interview prep going?

Yeah :biggrin: Haha it's a bit stressful because I don't think I'm as ready as I thought I would be. But I think it'll be okay in the end. How about you?

Yeah :biggrin: Haha it's a bit stressful because I don't think I'm as ready as I thought I would be. But I think it'll be okay in the end. How about you?

And Vincent Vega! Where ya from bruv?
And Vincent Vega! Where ya from bruv?

West Landan m8 :3 You?
West Landan m8 :3 You?

Believe it or not, Malaysia. Yes, the land of corruption and missing planes.
Believe it or not, Malaysia. Yes, the land of corruption and missing planes.

Malaysia's cool! Got a mate from there
Malaysia's cool! Got a mate from there

I wonder, what is the British perception of Malaysians? I have an American friend who said all his friends thought Malaysians were natives who lived in tree houses lol
I wonder, what is the British perception of Malaysians? I have an American friend who said all his friends thought Malaysians were natives who lived in tree houses lol

Lol there really isn't a "British" perception.

There's an informed perception and an ignorant perception (kinda like your American, no offense, friend :3)
Lol there really isn't a "British" perception.

There's an informed perception and an ignorant perception (kinda like your American, no offense, friend :3)

Two sides to every coin. My friend is very well informed, his friends aren't. It's kinda like the 9gag definition of americans haha... Anyhoo, all the best in your applications! Hope to see ya in London. I'll be sure to bring you a banana as a peace offering from barbaric Malaysia. Google image 'pisang tanduk'. That's what you call a banana for scale!
Two sides to every coin. My friend is very well informed, his friends aren't. It's kinda like the 9gag definition of americans haha... Anyhoo, all the best in your applications! Hope to see ya in London. I'll be sure to bring you a banana as a peace offering from barbaric Malaysia. Google image 'pisang tanduk'. That's what you call a banana for scale!

Thanks XD Wow yes!! haha but no banana will be able to scale the smile on my face if I get an Imperial offer :biggrin: I hope you get in!

Same! I don't study A levels so I am not quite sure whether there will be things I am supposed to know or not... I know the interviewers adapt to your educational system but still
Same! I don't study A levels so I am not quite sure whether there will be things I am supposed to know or not... I know the interviewers adapt to your educational system but still

Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine mate. It's about the content anyway - not the exam board :smile: At the end of the day we're all learning the maths and physics
Posted from TSR Mobile

Mechanical engineering was a crazy 90% or so but I dont want to give either you or myself false hope...
Reply 77
Not the most important thing in the world but - what are you guys wearing to the interview? I feel a suit and tie wouldn't be quite suitable for a long day and tour, although you still want to give a good first impression!
Heya, my friend has an interview tomorrow and she is just wondering if you guys are bringing your parents along as well?
Most (if not all) people will wear suits. Parents are encouraged to come.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending