The Student Room Group

Retaking during gap year please help

So I went to university this academic year and was genuinely not enjoying it so decided to leave within first three weeks. Before anyone says why didn't I give it a bit longer, I knew the course was not for me and did not want to be financially liable to the university. Plus, I was feeling very insecure in terms of A level grades which was constantly bringing me down ( the thought of it).

So, I am now on an unplanned gap year, with no idea how to go about my day to day. I am currently looking for a job, but my main concern is related to academics... When and How do I revise for my A-Level resists? I would like to retake Unit 3 French (AQA) and Unit 3 English Literature (AQA). I have no idea what to do and how to go about my revision.

Plus, what do I do about UCAS, do I have to pay for my second application? Also, do I need to mention I left university?

I just don't know what to do anymore, please give me any advice based on experience or general tips.

Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest