The Student Room Group

DBS national security vetting

Hey

If anyone can help me with this it would be much appreciated.

I have applied for Intel Analyst in the Raf so have to fill out this long security vetting form.

One section it asks about partners. Im just a bit confused. Do I need to just include partner/former partners I have lived with, Or is it asking for details about ALL my former partners?

Thanks
Original post by 89cruefan
Hey

I have applied for Intel Analyst in the Raf so have to fill out this long security vetting form.

One section it asks about partners. Im just a bit confused. Do I need to just include partner/former partners I have lived with, Or is it asking for details about ALL my former partners?

Thanks

I believe it is just currently and former partners YOU HAVE LIVED WITH. Be sure to confirm this though, there should be a lot of guidance notes available.
Original post by 89cruefan
Hey

Thanks

Also we abbreviate intelligence to 'int' not 'intel'. We ain't american fam.

'Int An'

Quick Reply

Latest