The Student Room Group
Hmm I'd apply to all 3 and take out KCL. How come you're set on KCL?
Original post by avg4all
I am applying from india and will surely apply to imperial , kings college and manchester
since i have more options , should it be BATH , BIRMINGHAM or WARWICK

please select any two and give reason below
thanks you :biggrin:

Birmingham has some great cs modules
Bath has a really good reputation
Warwick is really damn good
I would suggest you to add bristol or ucl if you can replace some from your choices.

Which board are you studying and what percentage are you expecting??

Also what subjects have you taken?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Warwick/Birm :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by jontyfernz
Birmingham has some great cs modules
Bath has a really good reputation
Warwick is really damn good
I would suggest you to add bristol or ucl if you can replace some from your choices.

Which board are you studying and what percentage are you expecting??

Also what subjects have you taken?

Posted from TSR Mobile

CBSE (12 th )
85%
Original post by avg4all
CBSE (12 th )
85%

Warwick wants 90% cbse usually,birmingham and bath 80
Actually its 85 for warwick but offers are very competetive
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Deinitely Warwick and Bath - best reputation in the UK, Bath is a much better city to live in than Birmingham
Original post by avg4all
I am applying from india and will surely apply to imperial , kings college and manchester
since i have more options , should it be BATH , BIRMINGHAM or WARWICK

please select any two and give reason below
thanks you :biggrin:

Hi!

I'm a current CS student at the University of Birmingham - for anyone who feels like the city isn't somewhere fancy, I'd recommend taking a look at the Campus Tour. As we're a Campus uni, we have the best of both worlds - a self contained campus that's only 7 minutes from the centre of the second biggest city in the UK.

This closeness to such a big city also means that the graduate employment is fantastic, and there are fantastic industry links.

As an international student it's also brilliant to be so close to Birmingham International Airport - one of the largest in the UK, and with direct flights to many locations in India.

If you have any questions about anything specific, do let me know!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by UoB - Engineering and Physical Sciences
Hi!

I'm a current CS student at the University of Birmingham - for anyone who feels like the city isn't somewhere fancy, I'd recommend taking a look at the Campus Tour. As we're a Campus uni, we have the best of both worlds - a self contained campus that's only 7 minutes from the centre of the second biggest city in the UK.

This closeness to such a big city also means that the graduate employment is fantastic, and there are fantastic industry links.

As an international student it's also brilliant to be so close to Birmingham International Airport - one of the largest in the UK, and with direct flights to many locations in India.

If you have any questions about anything specific, do let me know!

This thread is over 5 years old. The OP has probably applied and graduate from uni by now...

Latest

Trending

Trending