The Student Room Group

Are men and women equal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Coincidence? I don't know how height and masculinity make you an effective CEO for Apple lmao.

So a skinny 5ft man and a 6ft man with broad shoulders walk into a room.... (no this isn't the begging of a joke), who gets noticed more.....???

That's your answer.
Original post by NathanDYEL
If you use it to your advantage it can get you very far. There's statistics that show the average height of a CEO in America is 6ft, that's 3 inches more than the average male height there.

Being tall doesn't exactly make you strong though, I thought that's what we were talking about,.
Posts 1 through 9 in this thread make me :lol: every time I read them...
The legal system doesn't like it. That's illegal, unfair, sexist, perverted, discrimination. So actually, buddy, you can just ****ing go.

It's not illegal to pick and choose which women I want to make a move on hahahahahahaha if they take the bait then they're fair game.
So a skinny 5ft man and a 6ft man with broad shoulders walk into a room.... (no this isn't the begging of a joke), who gets noticed more.....???

That's your answer.

Yet again, you ignore the point. You know what man, there is no point in discussing anything with you. Your arguments are **** and invalid and you make no attempts to validly combat anything said to you. You just de-contextualise everything and pick and choose what you will and won't respond to and it's always not the point being made, but a little side detail because that's all you can fathom up a point to.

You know what, maybe men aren't all the issue. Women have to be too, for allowing sexist, perverted, scum like you to even associate with them.
Original post by rhiannonm25
Being tall doesn't exactly make you strong though, I thought that's what we were talking about,.

Physically dominant....Assume both people have same shoulder width etc etc, the taller one is likely to be dominant.
It's not illegal to pick and choose which women I want to make a move on hahahahahahaha if they take the bait then they're fair game.

It is illegal to discriminate against a worker on the basis of their appearance, or a candidate for a job, yes it is. You have a girlfriend, you shouldn't be thinking about making a move on anyone.

They were talking about hiring someone for a job. Meeting someone at a bar is different.. Don't change the situation and then think you're right??
Yet again, you ignore the point. You know what man, there is no point in discussing anything with you. Your arguments are **** and invalid and you make no attempts to validly combat anything said to you. You just de-contextualise everything and pick and choose what you will and won't respond to and it's always not the point being made, but a little side detail because that's all you can fathom up a point to.

You know what, maybe men aren't all the issue. Women have to be too, for allowing sexist, perverted, scum like you to even associate with them.

You know it sugar x
They were talking about hiring someone for a job. Meeting someone at a bar is different.. Don't change the situation and then think you're right??

That's all he can do to make himself sound remotely plausible.
It is illegal to discriminate against a worker on the basis of their appearance, or a candidate for a job, yes it is. You have a girlfriend, you shouldn't be thinking about making a move on anyone.

And yet it goes on everywhere......An employer could make up any reason why they're hiring the younger, fitter woman.

I didn't say i was thinking of doing that ......But if i wanted to i could.
That's all he can do to make himself sound remotely plausible.

Hahaha he's literally trying to butt into your discussion with things that are completely irrelevant lol how pathetic

A bar?? This applies to meetings or job interviews....... People are less likely to listen so a 5ft man than a 6ft physically dominant man. Facepalm.....
Hahaha he's literally trying to butt into your discussion with things that are completely irrelevant lol how pathetic

Men then wonder why misandry exists. Not hard to work out is it? Not that misandry is okay at all, it's not.
A bar?? This applies to meetings or job interviews....... People are less likely to listen so a 5ft man than a 6ft physically dominant man. Facepalm.....

You're literally talking **** right now. You can't put a sentence together. Stop trying to change the subject, we weren't even talking about height we were talking about looks.
Men then wonder why misandry exists. Not hard to work out is it? Not that misandry is okay at all, it's not.

I wonder when will men realise..Nobody asked them...
You're literally talking **** right now. You can't put a sentence together. Stop trying to change the subject, we weren't even talking about height we were talking about looks.

Wow, this is why woman are less respected in society.....
Wow, this is why woman are less respected in society.....

For telling you you're talking utter nonsense? You're legit a troll, I swear. Go to bed, it's clearly past your bedtime; you cannot even spell or construct one legitimate point.

Funny how you realised you were wrong and now trying to say I changed the subject hahahahah
I wonder when will men realise..Nobody asked them...

#Preach

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending