The Student Room Group

Predicted grades help

Just wondering if anyone could help me, I'm applying for uni currently - to go in 2016, and have got nearly everything filled out, but my teachers still havent told me what I will be predicted. Was just wondering if anyone could help? I got BCCC, although I did a lot better in my mocks, but it turns out the grade boundaries were severely altered and I should have got As if they hadnt moved the grade boundaries by 8.
Does anyone know what I could possibly be predicted from BCCC?
Original post by Lincs98
Just wondering if anyone could help me, I'm applying for uni currently - to go in 2016, and have got nearly everything filled out, but my teachers still havent told me what I will be predicted. Was just wondering if anyone could help? I got BCCC, although I did a lot better in my mocks, but it turns out the grade boundaries were severely altered and I should have got As if they hadnt moved the grade boundaries by 8.
Does anyone know what I could possibly be predicted from BCCC?

Grade boundaries are determined how well the rest of the country do, so you can never really predict them...
You could probably be predicted ABBB.
Reply 2
You could be predicted ABB or you could be predicted BCC or ABC or BBC or BBB idk you'll have to ask

i got BBC was predicted BBB
lol, 'if they hadn't moved the grade boundaries'.
Original post by jackien1

lol, that's what I was thinking!! They move them every year :')
Reply 5
Original post by jackien1

I know!!! thats what really annoyed me when my teacher told me
Reply 6
Original post by z33
You could be predicted ABB or you could be predicted BCC or ABC or BBC or BBB idk you'll have to ask

i got BBC was predicted BBB

Thank you!! Its just difficult to put choices down when I dont know what I'm being predicted.
Reply 7
Original post by Lincs98
Thank you!! Its just difficult to put choices down when I dont know what I'm being predicted.

Oh tell me about it, I just went by the assumption I'd be predicted ABB at least, finished my UCAS application my personal statement everything then was told i was predicted BBB so now I can't apply to do my course at any decent university (Pharmacy)

I just gave up - gap year for me lolz

do chase the teachers!
Reply 8
Original post by z33
Oh tell me about it, I just went by the assumption I'd be predicted ABB at least, finished my UCAS application my personal statement everything then was told i was predicted BBB so now I can't apply to do my course at any decent university (Pharmacy)

I just gave up - gap year for me lolz

do chase the teachers!

Oh no :/ thats terrible. I suppose you can always apply again next year once you have the A2 grades, so you'll be able to apply accordingly?
And I shall do, going to see if my teachers will tell me this week.
Reply 9
Original post by Lincs98
Oh no :/ thats terrible. I suppose you can always apply again next year once you have the A2 grades, so you'll be able to apply accordingly?
And I shall do, going to see if my teachers will tell me this week.

yupp that's the plan!

Good luck ! :smile:
Yeah realistically ABBB is all you could ask for
Original post by lizmoo0721
lol, that's what I was thinking!! They move them every year :':wink:

Original post by Lincs98
I know!!! thats what really annoyed me when my teacher told me

lol as in. that's a dumb thing to say. obviously the grade boundaries are going to shift, they depend on how well/badly the people taking the exams did.

You just did badly compared to everyone else taking the same exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending