The Student Room Group

I want to do my neighbour, could I?

So I'm 18 in a couple months. She is probably in her early twenties. Both she and her partner spend a weird amount of time washing and polishing their cars. I did speek to her a couple months ago when I went to their house across the street to ask to borrow to something. I have few morals so my concern is if this is feasible. What to do?
That's so odd OP because I'm in my early twenties. My neighbour is 18 in a couple months. Both me and my partner spend a weird amount of time washing and polishing our cars. I did speek to him a couple months ago when he came to our house across the street to ask to borrow to something. I have few morals so my concern is if this is feasible. What to do?
Original post by RiotGirll
That's so odd OP because I'm in my early twenties. My neighbour is 18 in a couple months. Both me and my partner spend a weird amount of time washing and polishing our cars. I did speek to him a couple months ago when he came to our house across the street to ask to borrow to something. I have few morals so my concern is if this is feasible. What to do?

oo you trying the Awesome Genius and Mr. Awesome Genius thing :colone:
This could be in EastEnders!
Reply 4
Original post by RiotGirll

I think you should go and speak to him now
Reply 5
I don't think you have much of a chance because she has a boyfriend, and also women generally aren't into younger guys. Yes I know not all, but most twenty something women aren't turned on by 18 year old guys. You've spoken to her like once as well so..
Reply 6
Original post by AvaAdore
I don't think you have much of a chance because she has a boyfriend, and also women generally aren't into younger guys. Yes I know not all, but most twenty something women aren't turned on by 18 year old guys. You've spoken to her like once as well so..

Thank you for your response, it is very helpful
No chance mate

Quick Reply