The Student Room Group

Abortion right or wrong

With abortion being a hot topic is it wrong to abort a foetus considering if u don't want the kid or u are up the duff by error what u think of the subject

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

What do you mean "you don't want the kid"? Why have sex in the first place? If you don't want children then there should be plans made beforehand.

Abortion is WRONG!
Original post by MangoCrazy
What do you mean "you don't want the kid"? Why have sex in the first place? If you don't want children then there should be plans made beforehand.

Abortion is WRONG!

Ugh :rolleyes:
Abortion is a choice. That's why the term "pro-choice exists".
Reply 4

Abortion is WRONG!

Please change your views ASAP. Thanks :smile:

I'm pro-choice. It doesn't matter on the situation, if the mother doesn't want the baby then that is up to her, and she can abort the baby is she wishes to do so.

Abortion is WRONG!

What about pregnancies from rape?
What if contraception didn't work?

If I have sex and get pregnant now, there's no way I could cope with raising a child because I'm not financially stable. Surely it is okay for me to abort in that sense?

Smh
Abortion is not right, or wrong. It's okay.

I feel like saying it's right sounds like you're advocating it, I'm not against it or anything. I think that someone who wants to get an abortion should be able to. (:
It depends on the circumstance
I think its fine to get an abortion if the parents do not feel they are able to look after the child or if it will be very disabled/kills mother.
Original post by drowzee

I'm pro-choice. It doesn't matter on the situation, if the mother doesn't want the baby then that is up to her, and she can abort the baby is she wishes to do so.

I stick to them, they don't need changing to suit your views :smile:

Original post by enaayrah
What about pregnancies from rape?
What if contraception didn't work?

If I have sex and get pregnant now, there's no way I could cope with raising a child because I'm not financially stable. Surely it is okay for me to abort in that sense?

Smh

Well there are reason too.
Control them ****ing urges then.

OP mentioned not wanting kids? They should have thought about that beforehand.
I stick to them, they don't need changing to suit your views :smile:

No, I'm right and you're wrong. :h:
People say no to abortion but look down on teenage mothers.
I don't think you can say abortion is either right or wrong because it depends on the situation. I do believe if a woman wants an abortion, she shouldn't be refused it.
It ain't "right" as such but the option to abort should always be there, always.
Depends on the circumstances.
Original post by drowzee

Do you believe it is morally alright to do so however?

And do you believe there should be a term/week limit?

Original post by enaayrah
What about pregnancies from rape?What if contraception didn't work?If I have sex and get pregnant now, there's no way I could cope with raising a child because I'm not financially stable. Surely it is okay for me to abort in that sense?Smh

I believe it should be legal to do so, though not necessarily that it's "okay".
Original post by drowzee

What about the rights of the murdered fetus? Don't they count as human? This is the modern day equivalent of slavery and the holocaust as in both cases the targeted people were not considered as human. A fetus is a still a human, it has human DNA, its heart beats, it can dream, cry and feel pain in the womb.

It is undeniably human
A fetus is a fetus.

How old are you? :confused:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
A fetus is a fetus.

What's your point?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending