The Student Room Group

Letter of Recommendation

I want an LOR from a professor of mine who is no longer teaching in my university. She has gone abroad for further education and research. I'm not too sure of the technicalities of the LOR in such a case. Will it bear the letterhead of my current university, or should it be written on the letterhead of the University she is currently in? Her opinion will be very useful for my application, so I do not want to miss out on it due to a technicality.
Original post by vaishnaviii
I want an LOR from a professor of mine who is no longer teaching in my university. She has gone abroad for further education and research. I'm not too sure of the technicalities of the LOR in such a case. Will it bear the letterhead of my current university, or should it be written on the letterhead of the University she is currently in? Her opinion will be very useful for my application, so I do not want to miss out on it due to a technicality.

Not sure what you mean by a Letter of Recommendation? - do you mean a specific reference for a course you're applying for?

In this case it would come from her current university (as she no longer has access to letterheads/email account from her previous job) and she'd mention that she taught you elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending