The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

MIdwifery interview at DMU next week!

Very excited and very nervous! Slightly worried about the maths and english tests, does anyone know what I should expect? x

Scroll to see replies

Hi Emily,

I have a Midwifery interview on the 11th Nov, when is yours? :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
i also have an interview on the 11th!:smile:
How are you feeling? I'm quite nervous..... are you doing your A-levels? Xx
Reply 4
Original post by Eve Spencer
How are you feeling? I'm quite nervous..... are you doing your A-levels? Xx

I'm so nervous and not sure what to expect for the maths and English tests, yeah you?xx
Yeah me neither, hope it is ok on the day! I did an Access course last year and topping up with AS Biology this year! Do you live near Leicester? Xx
Reply 6
Oh right i do psychology,sociology and health and social care, did bio at AS but failed. I live in coventry how about you?xx
I did a bit of psychology and sociology last year, found it really hard! Are you enjoying them? Have you applied anywhere else? Xx
Reply 8
I love them both! I've also applied for keele,bcu,wolves and worcester, you?xx
Poo quite a few options for you, I can only apply Notts and DMU xx
Reply 10
Why only two?xx
Sorry meant 'oooohh' on the last comment! I have 2 children so will have to travel to uni rather than stay in accommodation on campus xx
Reply 12
Oh right , we'll good luck !xx
Thank you, might bump into you Weds :smile: good luck to you too! Xx
Reply 14
Mines on the 11th too! will see you both there! have either of you found a good website to practice the numeracy and literacy tests? x
No there's not much out there on the internet! How are you feeling? Xx
Reply 16
Bcu have an example on their website. Just received my rejection from them :frown:
Reply 17
Sorry to hear that! :frown: Im feeling ok. It's my first interview so I'm very nervous but I've done a lot of research so that i go prepared. I know I can do it but I just hope my nerves don't get the better of me. The course is so competitive and means so much to me I don't want it to go wrong x
Reply 18
Same it was a big risk really but I can't imagine doing anything else just feel extra nervous after that rejection x
I think we are all feeling the same, I got rejected from notts last year and was absolutely devasted but that was my only option you still have plenty more! Think positive hun xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending