The Student Room Group

Would you speak to a former school bully?

Scroll to see replies

I'm friends, or at least on speaking terms, with people who bullied me in primary school. As for those who bullied me in secondary school, I'd want nothing to do with them unless they acknowledged the fact I nearly killed myself because of them.
Reply 21
I'd speak to them...but only so I could insult their pathetic lives.
They bullied me, it's as simple as that.
Original post by loveleest
You've probably glo'd up so his starting to holla you, ignore that c*nt

Pahahaha noooo not at all :frown: But yep I am
Original post by Uyi 95
he made a spoof comedic documentary on youtube which has thousands of views and he has made popular vines and now he gets invited by charlie sloth to appear on BBC 1 radio xtra show.

But you know. i don't really give a ****.

I don't have a clue who your talking about. :tongue:

I also know this horrible girl from my school that got sort of famous too...
Yeah.

Only to laugh in her face over the fact she's a failure and a fat piece of **** now.
Reply 25
Saw the school bully a few years back; he was the typical tall and strong bully in my school, towering almost everyone including me. Somehow, I outgrew him and I'm taller than he is now; he looks like a timid rabbit who tries to run away. Funny how that works.
They'd be able to feel my bad energy towards them as soon as they enter the same room as me. I don't need to say anything to them. So I won't.
ugh, that's so sad, at least it's nice to know you don't have horrible people like that in your life anymore.

Thanks, I appreachiate your compassion. Yeah, it hurt bad when it happened.

Like, people I never knew were talking all kinds of **** about me, and everyone was acting so cold. I even always lied that I had lowest accepted grade on math trying to be cool, and once failed it intentionally to prove I'm not just lying. Then the teacher announced in public that he is worried how I went from top grade to failure during one exam and everyone found out. I am still ashamed by that, I was so foolish. I spent huge amount of money to makeup and clothes and almost got eating disorder during those years (my bmi was 16 at one point, luckily I'm naturally petite so it wasnt dangerous yet). Yet no one accepted me into the group, only bullied. I didnt know what is wrong on me, and I still don't.. Now in high school I have given up, while I still don't have friends I don't sacrifice my mental health stressing over having them, and I'm a lot happier.

All other people who are bullied, stay strong :smile:
No I'd just laugh at their pathetic lives, they're just a bunch of chavs.
I'd have no reason to talk to them. They'd just remind me of those times so for that reason alone i wouldn't want to talk to them.
I was never bullied at school but I do hold grudges forever so wouldn't talk to them had there been any. **** bullies.
Original post by Uyi 95
I avoid my ex bullies in uni like the plaque.

Do you just...

...brush them off?
Reply 32
This made me laugh so much omg
Wouldn't say id be their friend or close but try not to hold a grudge cause it'll eat you up
Would you speak to them even if they were a b*tch to you in school and they wanted to be your friend after you left school?

Or would you hold a grudge?
Reply 34
Original post by kka25
Saw the school bully a few years back; he was the typical tall and strong bully in my school, towering almost everyone including me. Somehow, I outgrew him and I'm taller than he is now; .he looks like a timid rabbit who tries to run away Funny how that works.

omg i'm dying xD
This made me laugh so much omg

The guy is a complete moron. Does cocaine and abuses himself with steroids.
Reply 36
Original post by clonedmemories
I'm friends, or at least on speaking terms, with people who bullied me in primary school. As for those who bullied me in secondary school, I'd want nothing to do with them unless they acknowledged the fact I nearly killed myself because of them.

This is so sad :frown:
No one deserves to go through this! Hope you are okay?! Whatever you got bullied for is not acceptable!
Reply 37
I'd rather not talk to them. After all of the torture that I had to endure at their hands, I can't imagine a scenario where they'd want to be friends with me. I'm a grudge-holder and I've always wished that some terrible tragedy would befall those who bullied me at school, eg getting struck by lightning, getting crushed underneath a piano etc. But if they genuinely wanted to be friends, I might consider it as I'm a very nice person.
Reply 38
Original post by Alba2013
I was never bullied at school but I do hold grudges forever so wouldn't talk to them had there been any. **** bullies.

Lucky.
This is so sad :frown:
No one deserves to go through this! Hope you are okay?! Whatever you got bullied for is not acceptable!

I'm okay now, certainly on that front at the very least. I think it was made far worse because a) it was due to something I was having difficulty dealing with myself and b) they were getting someone I cared deeply about involved in it also - someone who was, and still is, an incredibly friendly. lovely and popular person. I've happily reconciled myself with it, and I think people grew up enough between then and sixth form that it just stopped being a "thing" any more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending