The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

£55p/w, £1,980 per year. need 3 other people. Mount Pleasant Area

Hello, We are currently in a house of 5 but 3 are moving out next year and our landlord is threatening to kick us out if we do not find another 3 people to sign on with us next year.

Honestly the house is fine as a house, there are slightly issues but none that directly affect living in the house. Its a great little student house and possibly the cheapest in Swansea.

We are a Software Engineering Student- Male and Mechanical Engineering Student -Male.

We honestly do not mind who moves in, male or female.. pretty easy to get along with.

Sorry I cannot supply photos but are willing to show you around ourselves or contact Fresh Student Living about "113 Norfolk Street"
Or add me on facebook : "Ceri Westcott" < Profile picture is me skydiving.
Original post by ceriwestcott12
Hello, We are currently in a house of 5 but 3 are moving out next year and our landlord is threatening to kick us out if we do not find another 3 people to sign on with us next year.

Honestly the house is fine as a house, there are slightly issues but none that directly affect living in the house. Its a great little student house and possibly the cheapest in Swansea.

We are a Software Engineering Student- Male and Mechanical Engineering Student -Male.

We honestly do not mind who moves in, male or female.. pretty easy to get along with.

Sorry I cannot supply photos but are willing to show you around ourselves or contact Fresh Student Living about "113 Norfolk Street"
Or add me on facebook : "Ceri Westcott" < Profile picture is me skydiving.

You still looking for housemates? I might be interested. :smile:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
The same, pals

Quick Reply

Latest