The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Entry Requirments India

Hi there,I am from India and have completed my 12th from Maharashtra Board in science and have secured 63%.Currently i am doing my first year in bsc it at Mumbai University and I have scored 80% in my first semester.My question is do i get First year Entry or second year entry since i would have completed 13 years of education?
In England 13 years of education is standard before moving onto university so probably first year. But you might want to check it with the universities you are looking at directly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by frances98
In England 13 years of education is standard before moving onto university so probably first year. But you might want to check it with the universities you are looking at directly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some offer me first year entry and some offer 2nd entry but most tend to look at the first year scores as my 12th board is irrelevant to most universities as the syllabus is crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jontyfernz
Some offer me first year entry and some offer 2nd entry but most tend to look at the first year scores as my 12th board is irrelevant to most universities as the syllabus is crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would suggest emailing [email protected] listing all of your qualifications and what you're studying this year, and ask them about it. Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest