The Student Room Group

Vet Med interviews for 2016 entry

I just wanted a thread for those applying for vet med. So have you had an interview invite yet?
Where are you applying for?
Reply 1
Hi,

I'm applying for accelerated vet med at rvc, and have received an interview offer for december! :biggrin: excited but nervous!
Reply 2
Original post by c_haigh
Hi,

I'm applying for accelerated vet med at rvc, and have received an interview offer for december! :biggrin: excited but nervous!

Thats great :smile: good luck, did you do the BMAT?
What preparation did you do for the interview? I've got one for Bristol in March but don't know where to start!😊
Just a reminder folks - no posting about the actual content of interviews, tests, tasks, MMIs etc please.

Chatting about 'when', preparation, nerves, subsequent offers etc is fine - but absolutely no 'giveaways' of detail/content from any completed interview days.
Reply 5
I have a liverpool interview next week, preparing my reading about current affairs, diseases and their effects, treatment and prevention ect, badger culling, "revising" from my personal statement and work experience and also having some self medication thinking about my personal attributes and weaknesses and why I would be suited to being a vet :smile:
That sounds good. I've started reading about ethical issues in medicine. Have you had any interviews yet or is Liverpool your first one?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest