The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
_philippa_
Yeh, that would be really, really cool. I havent really done any before either, but im dying to learn!

nice one! look forward to it!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
is anyone going to birmingham uni this year to do the sociology course? also, i havent recieved my registration pack yet, should i of?
Reply 202
xx_becci_xx
is anyone going to birmingham uni this year to do the sociology course? also, i havent recieved my registration pack yet, should i of?

Hey I'm doing Sociology as well this year and am yet to receive my registration pack, I'm guessing it'll arrive soon.
I'm going to Aston on the 24th September, studying International Business and Management. I'm from Amsterdam, took the IB...aaah and moving into the Dalton Tower 17th Floor.
nicesoot
Hey I'm doing Sociology as well this year and am yet to receive my registration pack, I'm guessing it'll arrive soon.

Got mine today so chill, it'll come. Have faith!!! Mind you I was a bit concerned when others had their forms before me. Expect it in the very near future, otherwise give them a bell.
Blanco Ballo
Got mine today so chill, it'll come. Have faith!!! Mind you I was a bit concerned when others had their forms before me. Expect it in the very near future, otherwise give them a bell.

Ditto! Maybe its done by subject? Cos the Law students got theirs today
phew, that makes me feel better. thought theyd forgotten about me!!

Latest

Trending

Trending