The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She's underage isn't she?
Why would you want to do this, just no.
Sure, you'll get people saying "oh this worked for so-and-so and they lasted so go for it', but in reality relationships between two people at that age are VERY unlikely to work out.
It's also illegal to do anything sexual with a 15 year old.
However supposedly mature a 15 year old may claim to be, they're really not.
As a 20 year old myself, i cant even comprehend going out with someone four years younger than me, it's just gross. They will be in a completely different stage of life, not even completed their gcses for heavens sake.
Also i cant imagine anyone you know will be pleased by the relationship, you're effectively going out with a child it's just wrong.
Also you have to question a 19 year old's motives for going out with a 15 year old - why cant he/she find someone their own age?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I

Original post by Anonymous
Could the relationship work if the guy was at uni and the girl was in year 11

If there's grass on the pitch, you're ready to play son.
Original post by LiquidGold
Why would you want to do this, just no.
Sure, you'll get people saying "oh this worked for so-and-so and they lasted so go for it', but in reality relationships between two people at that age are VERY unlikely to work out.
It's also illegal to do anything sexual with a 15 year old.
However supposedly mature a 15 year old may claim to be, they're really not.
As a 20 year old myself, i cant even comprehend going out with someone four years younger than me, it's just gross. They will be in a completely different stage of life, not even completed their gcses for heavens sake.
Also i cant imagine anyone you know will be pleased by the relationship, you're effectively going out with a child it's just wrong.
Also you have to question a 19 year old's motives for going put with a 15 year old - why cant he/she find someone their own age?

Posted from TSR Mobile

completely agree with you on this, she's just a child.. leave her :smile:
Reply 5

It's fine if you're a cretin.

well you know... it's pretty damn illegal. also i agree with the other comment, it would be inconvenient as hell
Reply 7

OK this happened to a pretty good friend of mine. She started seeing a 19 year old guy. All he really wanted from her was sex. Just be careful when it comes to older people!!!!!
Are u the 15 yr old girl? Or the 19 yr old guy? :curious:
Just don't do it mate, there could be repercussions. It's illegal, no point going to prison and going on the sex offenders' register. Wait for her/him to be legal, well until they are at least legal and mature for a relationship with someone older than them. Good luck.
I find it most saddening that people nowadays immediately assume that for two people to date, sex must be involved.
Reply 11

Go for it.

I was exactly like you, same age, the girl was 15 (later turned 16)

We would flirt like hell. It's not pedophilla, its natural go with it.

Probably the only girl i missed a chance to sleep with
Maybe wait until she's 16? Just so there aren't any problems!
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
I find it most saddening that people nowadays immediately assume that for two people to date, sex must be involved.

It's really annoying. Apparently it's practically a 'friendship' if they aren't having sex.
If that's the case, then what are friends with benefits for??
It's illegal..
Original post by StrawbAri
Apparently it's practically a 'friendship' if they aren't having sex.

Well ****. Does that mean that my relationship isn't real? :cry2:
Wait 1 or 2 years at least.
Could wait until they're 16 but it depends on the people, still. You could be at different stages of you life and a relationship might not work out at that time.

honestly i dont see a problem with this as long as they do not get sexual as she is still underage. age is not important if he really cares about her
If they like each other and trust each other, it's fine. There are no boundaries if you like someone.

Latest

Trending

Trending