The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amysmith1997
How long does it take normally for Kingston to reply to applications for Geography?

Hi Amy,

Unfortunately we can't give a time span as this is dependent on the faculty and admissions tutors. Hold tight and someone will give you an answer when they can!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
I want to do primary teaching, and I've chosen Kingston as one of my choices however I haven't been able to attend any open days because I work Saturdays. Is there any way I can just come down to the university and have a walk around without attending any open days?
Original post by Bonnie.Rose
I want to do primary teaching, and I've chosen Kingston as one of my choices however I haven't been able to attend any open days because I work Saturdays. Is there any way I can just come down to the university and have a walk around without attending any open days?

Hi Bonnie,

Yes you can come to one of our campus tours we hold every other Wednesday at our Kingston Hill campus where Primary Teaching is taught. All the info for tours until the end of the year are here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Student Ambassador
Reply 23
Hey guys
Anyone applied to do pharmacy at Kingston
If so what will the questions be like as I have never had a group style interview
Any tips ??
Also how should i dress for a group style interview at Kingston University?
Do i need to bring anything with me like certificates of achievement?
@Kingston @Kingston University
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by abssy
Ohh nice i'm applying for Building Surveying with A levels predicted BBB,
Just got an offer from Westminster this morning :biggrin:

I've applied for Building Surveying as well! Have they replied to you yet?
I don't care about how good or bad the university is.. I do care about getting my degree at Kingston uni 👍👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by greenduckies
I've applied for Building Surveying as well! Have they replied to you yet?

Yeah I got mine a few weeks ago now haha, have you got yours yet? What other uni's are you applying to?
Do I have to meet your exact GCSE requirements for the science foundation year? I didnt pass maths GCSE

Original post by Kingston University
Hello Everyone,

This is a thread for all our 2016 applicants, please feel free to ask any questions you have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Chloe

Student Ambassador :smile:
Reply 28
Hi I am currently in a university at the moment doing pharmaceutical and cosmetic course but I am now looking to do a foundation pharmaceutical course in kingston. Is it possible for me to apply?
Original post by abssy
Yeah I got mine a few weeks ago now haha, have you got yours yet? What other uni's are you applying to?

Not yet. I've applied and gotten offers from Portsmouth, Nottingham Trent and Liverpool John Moores. I'm waiting on Kingston and Brighton. What about you?
Reply 30
Original post by greenduckies
Not yet. I've applied and gotten offers from Portsmouth, Nottingham Trent and Liverpool John Moores. I'm waiting on Kingston and Brighton. What about you?

Ohh nice. I've gotten offers from Anglia Ruskin, Westminster, Kingston, LSBU & Wolverhampton; accepted my unconditional from Anglia Ruskin :smile:
Hi am having problems with university maths test am applying for nursing.is there any possibility that I can still get in without passing the university maths test during clearance
Original post by babs1
Hi I am currently in a university at the moment doing pharmaceutical and cosmetic course but I am now looking to do a foundation pharmaceutical course in kingston. Is it possible for me to apply?

Hi Babs,

I would suggest contacting the admissions team, as they will be able to help you.

Tel: 0844 855 2177 (for callers in the UK only) or +44 (0)20 8328 1148 (for callers outside the UK)

Please let me know if you have any questions about Kingston!

Student Ambassador
Original post by Tmans12
Hey guys
Anyone applied to do pharmacy at Kingston
If so what will the questions be like as I have never had a group style interview
Any tips ??
Also how should i dress for a group style interview at Kingston University?
Do i need to bring anything with me like certificates of achievement?
@Kingston @Kingston University

Hi Tmas,

If you have any specific questions you should contact the department. The advice I can give you is to remain calm just before you come just think hard about why you want to do this course and what you believe makes a successful pharmacist and how you can do that. I would say to dress as you would for a job interview, so dress to impress!

I hope this helps, please ask me any other questions you have!

Student Ambassador
Original post by Tamils smiths
Hi am having problems with university maths test am applying for nursing.is there any possibility that I can still get in without passing the university maths test during clearance

Hi Tamils Smiths,

What course are you applying for? If there is a mandatory maths test most courses will need you to pass this.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Student Ambassador
Original post by Bonnie.Rose

Hi Bonnie,

Yes the university has tours every other Wednesday, you can book online and we'll be happy to show you around. You can book on our website, make sure you book for our Kingston Hill campus as that is where Primary Teaching is taught :smile:

Student Ambassador
Original post by Simple_student
I don't care about how good or bad the university is.. I do care about getting my degree at Kingston uni 👍👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!

It's great to hear you want to study with us! What are you coming to study?

Student Ambassador
Hi!

It's great to hear you want to study with us! What are you coming to study?

Student Ambassador

Pharmacy with foundation year and Kingston is my first option

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Simple_student
Pharmacy with foundation year and Kingston is my first option

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great to hear do you have any questions about Kingston uni?

Student Ambassador
That's great to hear do you have any questions about Kingston uni?

Student Ambassador

Hey and yeah I do.. I'm just wondering if Kingston can offer a grade lower than BBB for pharmacy.. If I don't get the grades but however my grades look decent.. Would Kingston still give offer.. Coz Kingston is just my only choir for pharmacy.. I can't go outside London due to family problems

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending