The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Did ours on March 21st :smile:

Are all exams different? Seems a little odd if people dont do it at the same time using the same exam paper.

ours was easy though, nothing to worry about !
Reply 2
Ours is going to be about a pendulum swinging from a non-rigid support.

They don't half phrase things weirdly!

xx
Reply 3
If you know what you're practical is about, I'd just research everything you can on the physics behind it, things to do to get accurate results etc. now, so that when you get set the practical, it'll be a piece of cake!
Reply 4
Dharma
If you know what you're practical is about, I'd just research everything you can on the physics behind it, things to do to get accurate results etc. now, so that when you get set the practical, it'll be a piece of cake!

Yeah but you have to be good at physics... which im not :'[

xxx
Reply 5
LauraJayne
Yeah but you have to be good at physics... which im not :'[
I'm sure you're much better than you think you are. Just remember in the exam to be confident, but careful, and always keep your common sense with you.

Besides, if you have any questions about something you don't understand, just post on the forum and there'll be others to help you. :smile:
Reply 6
Dharma
I'm sure you're much better than you think you are. Just remember in the exam to be confident, but careful, and always keep your common sense with you.

Besides, if you have any questions about something you don't understand, just post on the forum and there'll be others to help you. :smile:

True :]

Thank you.

My mate reckons that it could mean a series of pendulums.

Which scares me somewhat.

xx
Reply 7
Thats odd, thats the same as what we did pendulums from a non-rigid support.

Seems odd they give people the same exam, :rolleyes: thank god ive got good morales eh :confused:
Reply 8
Really?

They actually gave you the same exam.

That's so weird.

And now I'm worrying.
Cos people've already done it, and therefore people've already done tonnes better than me.

Ha.
And there's me hoping I could get a B and go to Manchester :[

xx
Reply 9
Robbolo
Thats odd, thats the same as what we did pendulums from a non-rigid support.

Seems odd they give people the same exam, :rolleyes: thank god ive got good morales eh :confused:

Me and laura are in same class
surely your not goin to with hold this info from us?

:cool:

xRx
Reply 10
Raaaaachel! :biggrin:
OMG.

Anyway yeah.
Tbh... I just wanna know if it's really scary, thats all

xxx

Latest