The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Is there any point applying to Manchester with my predicted grades AAC?

I want to apply to Manchester university to biology with entry requirements of AAB-ABB. Is the any chance they would consider me with predicted grades AAC?
Reply 1
Original post by daniela1998
I want to apply to Manchester university to biology with entry requirements of AAB-ABB. Is the any chance they would consider me with predicted grades AAC?

Email the admissions for your course and ask whether or not you'll be considered. It varies between department and or university.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by daniela1998

I woul say yes, you are not far off the entrance requirements and they do take that into account on results day. Besides if your personal statement is impressive enough then they would be more than likely to give you an offer :smile:

From what I know, a lot of people don't have the predicted grades but they look at your potential too!
You'd definitely stand a chance of an offer! for some subjects, manchester can be very lenient with the grades they allow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending